Bill Bradford Clark

tigeraddikt

Dude won huge at Prattville, basically the only team to get the best of the  Propst-era Bucs back 10+ years ago. Goes to South Alabama as DC to help get that program off the ground. Hired at JSU and they set school records and make the playoffs. Hired at UAB and he basically raises Lazarus from the dead and 2 years post-REC-death penalty, he has frickin Southside Dragons in their conference championship game with just 1 loss. Dude can sell a program and win at all levels.

Paging Mr. Greene: bring him to the Plains.

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Dude won huge at Prattville, basically the only team to get the best of the  Propst-era Bucs back 10+ years ago. Goes to South Alabama as DC to help get that program off the ground. Hired at JSU and they set school records and make the playoffs. Hired at UAB and he basically raises Lazarus from the dead and 2 years post-REC-death penalty, he has frickin Southside Dragons in their conference championship game with just 1 loss. Dude can sell a program and win at all levels.

Eh. This wasn’t exactly an SMU situation. They got a lot of help from the NCAA.

It’s hard not to look at what he’s done at UAB and not be very impressed.  Even before the program being shut down he had this team trending up and making a bowl.

Just now, AUwent said:

This guy can coach and deserves a shot. He has my vote.

2 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

thats my choice....i hate malzahn didn't succeed,even though i warned everybody, even 2013-2014......he did not have college background enough....clark has more and from my limited knowledge about him, i hear he is one tough hombre'.....we need change but i doubt it happens now, but it will only get worse with the status quo

7 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Guess I'm not looking in the right places. What did the NCAA help them with that was extra? 

9 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

Being a Prattville Alum I probably love Bill Clark more than anyone on this board. However even I say he will probably have to win the C-USA title a couple years in a row before AU or another legit major program should start to seriously consider him.

7 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

Mod, why was this topic moved? I wasnt suggesting Clark get hired at somewhere other than Auburn...

Probably should have titled the thread something like "AU Should Consider UAB Coach Bill Clark".

Archived