SNL's Pete Davidson eats crow for mocking wounded vet Dan Crenshaw, who delivers more in person

DKW 86

This is actually very well done. When Crenshaw's phone goes off, I almost feel sorry for Davidson.
SNL's Pete Davidson eats crow for mocking wounded vet Dan Crenshaw, who delivers more in person

SNL's Pete Davidson eats crow for mocking wounded vet Dan Crenshaw, who delivers more in person

20 hours ago, homersapien said:

Makes quite a contrast to the president, doesn't he?

He's got good comedic timing, too!

Have to agree........  everyone has said something and regret it........owning it like a man and making an appology like a man........well it is the right way to handle it........President Trump should take note......but he wont.........too much of a drunken Country Club loud mouth.

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I think the title of this thread takes an unnecessary shot at Davidson for a moment where the two are trying to show us a better way to interact.  

SSSOOOMMEEEHHHOOOWWW the link that went with the original post got removed. :dunno:

https://www.avclub.com/snls-pete-davidson-eats-crow-for-mocking-wounded-vet-da-1830366346

The title comes from the original link 

THAT SSSOOOMMMEEHHHOOOWWWW got removed. Wonder who did that......:fish:

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Edited  by DKW 86

It looks to me like you did it, perhaps by accident.

Nope both links were in the original. 

Wonder who had the power to do that....hhhmmmmmmmm....

Either way, I had exactly zero to do with the title of the original source. 

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Nope both links were in the original. 

Wonder who had the power to do that....hhhmmmmmmmm....

Either way, I had exactly zero to do with the title of the original source. 

Well, I just checked the moderator and admin logs.  No moderator or admin has touched this topic.  The only changes to the thread at all are you editing the original post on Sunday, and a few of edits to your own posts today, and kevon67 editing his own post today.  So it looks like it's exactly what I said - you deleted the link by accident.  That's who has the power to do that....hmmmmmmmm.

But i didnt tho...

You know, that really doesnt matter. The fact that you took a wiseass shot at me because you, as usual, dont bother to look nor ask before you leap to some crazy conclusion. Brian, if you thought I would ever write that, you need to get off the crack.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

But i didnt tho...

Well, no one else did so it's either you, gremlins, or you thought you posted it and didn't.  But no moderator or admin in any manner whatsoever modified your post.  Accidental deletions happen to me.  Sometimes it's incidental contact with the trackpad that accidentally highlights a portion and then it gets deleted as you keep typing or something like that.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

You know, that really doesnt matter. The fact that you took a wiseass shot at me because you, as usual, dont bother to look nor ask before you leap to some crazy conclusion.

Says the guy assuming some mod or admin mysteriously edited his post.

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but it wasn't really about you per se.  Yes, it did look like you came up with the thread title since there wasn't the AVClub link in your post, but I'd have said the same thing if anyone had posted it with that thread title.

11 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Have to agree........  everyone has said something and regret it........owning it like a man and making an appology like a man........well it is the right way to handle it........President Trump should take note......but he wont.........too much of a drunken Country Club loud mouth.

I certainly agree with what you say about Davidson.  But to clarify, I was referring to the way Senator-elect Crenshaw handled the original "insult".  Crenshaw took it for what it was worth - a clumsy attempt at SNL humor with him as the object. Trump would have taken it oh too seriously and doubled down in hitting back.

Crenshaw is obviously much more mature and self-confident than is Trump.  Trump would have made himself the bigger fool, while Crenshaw turned it into a win-win.

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Well, no one else did so it's either you, gremlins, or you thought you posted it and didn't.  But no moderator or admin in any manner whatsoever modified your post.  Accidental deletions happen to me.  Sometimes it's incidental contact with the trackpad that accidentally highlights a portion and then it gets deleted as you keep typing or something like that. Do not believe this one either...

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but it wasn't really about you per se.  Yes, it did look like you came up with the thread title since there wasn't the AVClub link in your post, but I'd have said the same thing if anyone had posted it with that thread title :bs::bs::bs:

Whatever. You let homey damn near ruin the board with his infantile crap. You obviously never said a word to him in a PM as I asked you to multiple times. 
I blocked him a good faith effort to stop the silliness. I tried and tried to disengage from him for weeks. He kept right on with his never-ending s***. 
And you let him bore the board to death. the only way you deal with someone so immature is to disengage. homey has lied about me dozens and dozens of times on this board. All that freak-a-zoid does is lie his ass off. PT might bother you with his repetitive crap from Fox etc, but apparently homey can lie and lie and lie and lie and lie with impunity and not one of the mods here will stand up to him. Hell he just runs over you 24-7, as per usual.

As to the title of the thread. I have FOR 17 YEARS here on this board ALWAYS have posted the TITLE of the LINK in the THREAD TITLE. Apparently 17 frickin years of repetition and over 23K posts you still cant see that pattern. <eyeroll>

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Whatever. You let homey damn near ruin the board with his infantile crap. You obviously never said a word to him in a PM as I asked you to multiple times. 
I blocked him a good faith effort to stop the silliness. I tried and tried to disengage from him for weeks. He kept right on with his never-ending s***. 
And you let him bore the board to death. the only way you deal with someone so immature is to disengage. homey has lied about me dozens and dozens of times on this board. All that freak-a-zoid does is lie his ass off. PT might bother you with his repetitive crap from Fox etc, but apparently homey can lie and lie and lie and lie and lie with impunity and not one of the mods here will stand up to him. Hell he just runs over you 24-7, as per usual.

Someone missed their nap today.

Per usual, you start ranting about God knows what that has zilch to do with a damn thing we were talking about, and somehow it's my fault for not following the Byzantine workings of your train of thought.

As to the title of the thread. I have FOR 17 YEARS here on this board ALWAYS have posted the TITLE of the LINK in the THREAD TITLE. Apparently 17 frickin years of repetition and over 23K posts you still cant see that pattern. <eyeroll>

Of all your patterns that I happen to be acquainted with, D, how you parse thread titles doesn't make the top 50.  I reacted to a thread title I thought was a bit off given what went down on SNL the other night.  There were no links in your post that would have given me any other indication when I responded to it.

Here's the bottom line though, and I do not give two sh**s whether you believe it or not:

No moderator or admin touched your damn post.  You fricked it up yourself.

I have been playing with grammarly and maybe it did something screwy with the post. There is some weirdness with the spacing on the thing, I must admit.

Apologies if it wasnt you. 

About the thread title, again you were wrong about that tho. I would never write something that snarky. Hell this whole thread was about how I felt it was a good thing they got together. Included both links and cleaned it up a bit by only using the youtube video. I will correct back to the original. 

As for homey, he obviously gets to say or do anything on the board, lie after lie after lie. You sent us a "send it to PMs" one time. It wasnt worth the time. He went totally nuts just repeating the same crapola over and over and over and over and over and over and over like he did out here on the forums after you told him to knock it off. But he went on and on dragging this out over and over again, of course, nothing happened to him. He runs over you ad nauseum. 

I have been playing with grammarly and maybe it did something screwy with the post. There is some weirdness with the spacing on the thing, I must admit.

Apologies if it wasnt you. 

About the thread title, again you were wrong about that tho. I would never write something that snarky. Hell this whole thread was about how I felt it was a good thing they got together. Included both links and cleaned it up a bit by only using the youtube video. I will correct back to the original. 

I apologize for assuming you wrote it.  I promise I wasn't singling you out or anything.  

As for homey, he obviously gets to say or do anything on the board, lie after lie after lie. You sent us a "send it to PMs" one time. It wasnt worth the time. He went totally nuts just repeating the same crapola over and over and over and over and over and over and over like he did out here on the forums after you told him to knock it off. But he went on and on dragging this out over and over again, of course, nothing happened to him. He runs over you ad nauseum. 

You don't really know what goes on with homer and me and would do well not to assume.  I deleted y'alls last back and forth, but I'm a moderator, not a nanny.  I don't and won't follow the two of you all over the boards to make sure you're not sniping at each other again. 

And frankly, you give as good as you get, DKW.  Let's not dump all this on him.

57 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

And frankly, you give as good as you get, DKW.  Let's not dump all this on him.

We will see...

Archived