Zach Smith twitter war with Hermann

GwillMac6

This is tawdry stuff. Can't see the relevance...unless Herman was using a university issued cell phone or university supplied car. Then it gets relevant and interesting. Still  tawdry though.

Oh. My. God. This is nuts and will not end well. Zach Smith sounds like he has roid-rage. He is unhinged.

Chances are this just further destroys Smith, and bounces off Herman.

But it would not bother me if it did take down Herman and in the process took down Urban Meyer as well.

Smh and I rag on my gf for watching dramatic TV shows and here I am paying attention to this waiting for the next piece of this story to be revealed.

48 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Did Tom fire Zach or something?

Sounds like Tom might have been a source of info during the Urban Meyer garbage at the beginning of the season, regarding Zach being abusive to his wife.

...at least that's my take on this.

Smith is definitely not doing himself any favors though.

Nobody likes a Kobe Bryant "I got busted so I'm going to just rat on everyone" type of guy. Nobody.

Also, lol at Smith's attempt to drag someone who's cheating on his wife under his dark cloud of domestic violence. Obviously neither is commendable but one is just a tinnnnny bit different than the other

15 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Nobody likes a Kobe Bryant "I got busted so I'm going to just rat on everyone" type of guy. Nobody.

?

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

?

When Kobe's rape charges came out, in some weird attempt to save face he started outing Shaq and how cheats on his wife all the time and pays tons of money to keep the women quiet etc. 

Can't respect a man like that tbh...apparently many of the NBA players at the time felt the same was as I remember reading that it was a factor in how free agents were not interested in signing with the Lakers bc of it.

Edit: It was publicized pretty widely, don't have time now but I'll find a link later and share

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

When Kobe's rape charges came out, in some weird attempt to save face he started outing Shaq and how cheats on his wife all the time and pays tons of money to keep the women quiet etc. 

Yep I forgot about that.

Why is this dude snitching? Lol. Knowing dang well they both were probably find side pieces and cheating. This guy needs to worry about his own.

33 minutes ago, DAG said:

Why is this dude snitching? Lol. Knowing dang well they both were probably find side pieces and cheating. This guy needs to worry about his own.

IIRC, when Zach Smith lost his job at OSU and Urban was drug into the mess Herman denied any knowledge of the domestic violence in Smith's past while they were both coaching under Urban at OSU.  Herman refused to comment when asked specifically about the Smith's family issues.  Zach Smith's coaching career is ruined forever, he's only adding fuel to the fire with his public rants and he's trying to tarnish others while he continues to sink himself.

Let me put it this way, Tom Herman knew the Smith's skeletons and Tom has a few of his own dancing nekked in the closet too.  

Looking like much of this is fallout from Z Smith going into Austin and getting a big time receiver recruit out of the Longhorns front yard. Turns out the unnamed source for all the texts that helped undo Smith was Herman and his wife (which shouldn’t have been too difficult to figure out). 

The more I see of Herman, the less I like him. Not sure there was ever much to like about Smith. Reminds one of the old adage “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

Archived