Zach Smith twitter war with Hermann

GwillMac6

Geez I read this the whole time ......Coach Tom Herman.......and invisioning Coach Herm Edwards........not only am I an idiot I am completely relieved as I am a huge Herm Edwards fan........Dohhhh!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Geez I read this the whole time ......Coach Tom Herman.......and invisioning Coach Herm Edwards........not only am I an idiot I am completely relieved as I am a huge Herm Edwards fan........Dohhhh!!!!!!

I am so glad I wasn't the only one.  hahahaha 

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

That's funny right there....

Image result for herm edwards

21 hours ago, DAG said:

Why is this dude snitching? Lol. Knowing dang well they both were probably find side pieces and cheating. This guy needs to worry about his own.

lol'ing at "side pieces" no kidding.

This thing has gone from bad to worse...McMurphy now reporting a story about Z Smith using an ugly slur with a former player (Trevon Grimes).  And about a dozen current Buckeyes saying it didn't happen.  Man I hate the internet unless I'm trying to save money on some repair around the house with a Youtube video.

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-search-for-the-truth-about-trevon-grimes-transfer-from-ohio-state-to-florida-11-13-2018/

• 4 weeks later...

Archived