Null

Sign in to follow this  
cole256

Darrius Garland

True freshman pg that plays for vandy. He was highly regarded and ranked pretty high. He's pretty dang good

Vandy got some studs. I hate that they will have good players now to go along with their dumb weird court with the benches under the basket

• Like 1

i watched them and was shocked at the talent they have....they are raw, and don't shoot as well as a normal vandy club usually shoots, but they got some athletes on the starting 5

When I say good I mean really really good. I'm saying already one of if not the top PG in the conference good. 

talent level in the SEC is skyrocketing across the board. AU is rising but we are not alone. Crazy how that can change in just a few years. 

He and the other 5 star dude they got last class are most likely one and done prospects. And they were part of the finalists for Romeo Langford as well. And I believe they're in the final three for James Wiseman this year, even though we all know he's either going to UK or Memphis. Still nuts how Bryce Drew is changing their recruiting so quickly. 

This is the kind of discussion that would go best in a BB Rivals sub-forum. Just sayin .....

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, AURex said:

This is the kind of discussion that would go best in a BB Rivals sub-forum. Just sayin .....

Agreed& I essentially said the same in your thread.

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

Watched some more of him. I actually think he may be the best PG in the country

high praise right there. I look forward to seeing him play

31 minutes ago, gravejd said:

high praise right there. I look forward to seeing him play

I think him or that PG from Purdue are the most impressive I've seen this year

I look forward to the match up with Harper. That's going to be fun to watch. Can't stay in front of him and he has one of the best handle of the ball in the country. He can really shoot it as well

His skill level is crazy. He's a true point. He would've been a lottery pick. I think he should still go. He'll drop but that means he'll go to a good team and end up in a great situation that will work out for him long term. End up somewhere like the bucks and he can take off

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

His skill level is crazy. He's a true point. He would've been a lottery pick. I think he should still go. He'll drop but that means he'll go to a good team and end up in a great situation that will work out for him long term. End up somewhere like the bucks and he can take off

I really want to see Phoenix take him but with his injury they will be picking too high.

I watched a clip on YouTube with him playing against some pro guys in Nashville. Just pick up. His handle is crazy. You can see he knows what to do before it even happens. 

He was the top PG. That guy for Murray st is real. And the guy from Purdue is good. 

On 11/12/2018 at 10:58 AM, Tiger said:

their dumb weird court with the benches under the basket

Reminds me of the old field house when I was at Auburn in the late 60s.  I remember one game where Tim Christian launched himself off the bench and decked an opposing player at the free throw line.