Darrius Garland

cole256

49 minutes ago, Glen from West Glenn Ave said:

Reminds me of the old field house when I was at Auburn in the late 60s.  I remember one game where Tim Christian launched himself off the bench and decked an opposing player at the free throw line.  

LOL wow! That would be a nationwide infamous moment if it happened today. I would love to see footage of that haha

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Im from Foley but Tevin has alotta clout around the whole county 

I’m from Daphne. I used to intern at the gym Tevin trained at. Good kid. 

6 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

I’m from Daphne. I used to intern at the gym Tevin trained at. Good kid. 

yeah I remember hearing he had some mid tier D1 offers and it felt like the basketball version of Julio tbh. Maybe playing along side this maverick Ja Rant (???? I cant spell that) will rub off on the mans

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

yeah I remember hearing he had some mid tier D1 offers and it felt like the basketball version of Julio tbh. Maybe playing along side this maverick Ja Rant (???? I cant spell that) will rub off on the mans

Yeah that pg is raw. Daphne and Fairhope had some good games with Tevin at Fairhope versus Deyontae Buskey at Daphne. Dede is at Charleston Southern now. 

• 6 months later...

He's projected to be a top 5 pick and the second PG taken....wish he wouldn't have gotten hurt, I told everybody how good he is

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

He's projected to be a top 5 pick and the second PG taken....wish he wouldn't have gotten hurt, I told everybody how good he is

giphy.gif

borat.gif

Archived