Men vs. Mississippi College - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Announcers said this was an exhibition game for MC....does that mean the stats don't count?  

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Announcers said this was an exhibition game for MC....does that mean the stats don't count?  

They said earlier that it only didn't count for MC, so it should count for AU.

Just now, AUGoo said:

Blackstock gets into to the score book.

Foul

You'd think a couple of years in the Bruce Pearl weight room and he wouldn't look like I did in college. 😂

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

They said earlier that it only didn't count for MC, so it should count for AU.

odd.....but maybe so.  

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

You'd think a couple of years in the Bruce Pearl weight room and he wouldn't look like I did in college. 😂

Maybe he specializes at the training table instead

23 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Spencer has been one of my favorite players on this team so I'm very happy to see him show out a bit. 

Hell yeah. He is a big part of why the program is where it's at today. He bought in to building AUs foundation at the beginning. I love seeing him do well. 

Him and Bryce man, they've been through it all as AU hoopers 

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

Harper to the basket and lays it in.  70-45

1 hour ago, WarTiger said:

Macoy at the line for 2.   1st no good.  2nd Good.  103-45

35-0 run?

Nice.

Good to stay sharp kind of win.  I think this team goes as far as Harper’s health and how his minutes are used early in the season.  How McCormick develops. And how Wiley and Purifoy buy into being team players.  I would like in some of these games like this when the lead is so big to slow down instead of just rolling over a totally outmatched opponent and work on slowed down offensive sets.  We will have to do that in tournament play either SEC or NCAA.  Someone will slow is down and make us play half court

6 hours ago, corchjay said:

Good to stay sharp kind of win.  I think this team goes as far as Harper’s health and how his minutes are used early in the season.  How McCormick develops. And how Wiley and Purifoy buy into being team players.  I would like in some of these games like this when the lead is so big to slow down instead of just rolling over a totally outmatched opponent and work on slowed down offensive sets.  We will have to do that in tournament play either SEC or NCAA.  Someone will slow is down and make us play half court

That's going to happen no matter what. Before the tournaments. There will be plenty of teams that will make us slow it down. If we match up with Duke in this tournament we'll end up slowing it down ourselves

Archived