Tiger Talk

TigerOne

Wow, it was not expected to be of any value, it never is, but Gus looked and sounded like he was going to a funeral.

Other than Rod trying to be upbeat and positive it was a couple of generic nothing specific questions and a discussion

about some of the seniors (thanks to them) for their last game at Jordan Hare. When Chandler Cox name came up Gus said he is a great Auburn man

and did everything he was asked to do, (I couldn't help think of all the talent this team has).  Gus couldn't wait to get out of there.

Anyway thanks to the Seniors, you represented Auburn admirably even under stressful situations.

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Wow, it was not expected to be of any value, it never is, but Gus looked and sounded like he was going to a funeral.

Other than Rod trying to be upbeat and positive it was a couple of generic nothing specific questions and a discussion

about some of the seniors (thanks to them) for their last game at Jordan Hare. When Chandler Cox name came up Gus said he is a great Auburn man

and did everything he was asked to do, (I couldn't help think of all the talent this team has).  Gus couldn't wait to get out of there.

Anyway thanks to the Seniors, you represented Auburn admirably even under stressful situations.

Thanks.  I feel better now.  I read that Gus had called Cox "a great Auburn football."  

6 hours ago, Tigger1985 said:

But we have to run the ball better and we're going to fix this. This will be our best offensive team etc etc

There’s not doubt. We are going to get the tight end involved more in the future. We had a great practice. 

34 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

There’s not doubt. We are going to get the tight end involved more in the future. We had a great practice. 

We have a tight end?

Archived