Bowl Game Projections [updated]

AURealist

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By Bamalogic, if beat them, we should be playing in the National Championship. How many SEC losses does beating the Iron Bowl refs as well cancel out? 

🤔😉🤣😇

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

BHAM BOUND BABY!!!! WOOOO!!!! LET’S GO!!!!! GUS CAN WIN THAT BOWL!!!!

Hopefully the whole coaching staff of whoever we play will be gone like the last time.

1 hour ago, ToraGirl said:

By Bamalogic, if beat them, we should be playing in the National Championship. How many SEC losses does beating the Iron Bowl refs as well cancel out? 

🤔😉🤣😇

None, but if you use a knotted plow line, it can be very therapeutic.  

22 hours ago, mayor4522 said:

I honestle have to saiy. They should stay home if birmingham oly choise

Where exactly is Much Shoals

19 hours ago, tigerman1186 said:

Let's play either Miami or South Carolina....Gator Bowl....or Vandy in Nashville

"Vandy beat Tennessee!" she says, wearing a Vandy sweatshirt as she types...maybe take our chances with SC...I can definitely cheer against THEIR coach. 

#AUprofdaughter but  #VANDYgraddad

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

"Vandy beat Tennessee!" she says, wearing a Vandy sweatshirt as she types...maybe take our chances with SC...I can definitely cheer against THEIR coach. 

#AUprofdaughter but  #VANDYgraddad

Dear God no SEC teams please. We know how Gus does on the road against SEC teams.

I see we're projected to play (6-6) Oklahoma State in Memphis.

The Birmingham bowl is the only bowl game that Auburn has won with Gus. I was at the 2015 game. It was so cold and mix that with lots of rain. What a fun day that turned out to be. We had to beat Memphis so we could have a winning record. 7-6 overall and 2-6 in SEC play.

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, constructiontiger said:

We'll never outscore OSU.

Not so long as Steele is thumbing his nose at Gus while enjoying his new contract.

If it weren't for the practice, for the players, I would say skip the dang bowl.  

We are creating abysmal 'lows'  for our program by playing AND LOSING all these bowl games.  

No way Gus knows how to prepare a team for a bowl game.  2013?  I give the DC great credit for that 1st half, which put us in position to win.  I don't know all the facts, but I know how we have performed since then!

yes, I am butt-hurt and embarrassed.   We could have paid $2 mil/yr and got these results.

3 hours ago, ChltteTiger said:

Where exactly is Much Shoals

Right next to Surfield….LOL!  if it's referring to the Shoals area in Northwest Al. 

lazy and drunk right now.

image.png

mind isnt working who is OSU?

i think we would beat Iowa state. oh the irony.

State would dominate us in charlotte.

i think we could beat baylor, ha even more irony there JS.

West VA would destroy us.

Northwestern would beat us.

No to the badgers. always a lose lose.

the rest, whatever.

Archived