WarTiger

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

It's not working. Wait until tomorrow and try again

GUS SUX TOMORROW 

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

I just rewound it and it really looks like he says “this is the dumbest football team I’ve ever seen in my life”. I asked my wife what he said without telling her what I thought and she said the exact same thing.

I am a professional lip reader and he was glowing with praise. He said this is the “toughest football team I’ve ever seen in my life.”

fwiw

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Why don’t we have a GL camera?

Saving up for that buyout money bro c'mon we can't be spending money on things like this

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

I will admit I am somewhat impressed with the Gus haters ability to find anything to hate him on in every situation. I don’t take it lightly, I know how hard that has to be. 

It goes both ways..

No it doesn't but nice try. I can just say look at this o line Gus has recruited and even you can't deny how pathetic it is. You trying to make his coaching be a good job though.....good luck with that

I wish this was next week in the IB!

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

What’s even being argued here? A touchdown drive against Liberty means that griping about Stidham and Gus aren’t warranted?

Let’s not forget how many times it took inside the 15 for us to score against this powerhouse defense from Liberty !

I thought Gus could have tackled better on that last defensive drive. He needs to quell his excitement a bit. 

Kam Martin should really just go run for 1k in the Sun Belt and have fun. He poops on this level of competition but we just aren’t ever going to use him against the UGAs of the world.

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

GUS SUX TOMORROW 

Nah it's still not working. Wait poet might come and like one of em

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Somebody on the team should have said no that's every time you run the Cox cat

Maybe thats why Asa has been living in the doghouse this season

Just now, doc4aday said:

I wish this was next week in the IB!

They’d just bitch about how we didn’t do this earlier in the season. Lol Hell I might be bitching myself. 😂

Yall need to watch Last Chance U if you think him saying we have the dumbest team is offending you. At least he didn't call him a "f*** stick" LOL

Just now, Zeek said:

Kam Martin should really just go run for 1k in the Sun Belt and have fun. He poops on this level of competition but we just aren’t ever going to use him against the UGAs of the world.

Can't judge any running back with this pathetic o line

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Saving up for that buyout money bro c'mon we can't be spending money on things like this

Maybe we should consider using Spanish commentary. I’m sure they’d give tbeir services at a much cheaper price. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

He called the team dumb. The team has taken on his personality and mentality.

They always say a team reflects their coach 

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

I thought Gus could have tackled better on that last defensive drive. He needs to quell his excitement a bit. 

Yes I agree. Let’s not act like it’s Gus’s job to have this team prepared each week, especially with it only being the next to last game of the year. These guys are still young. 🤥 Did I miss any other of your childish excuses for Gus?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Maybe we should consider using Spanish commentary. I’m sure they’d give tbeir services at a much cheaper price. 

Lol

Archived