**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

Just now, cole256 said:

Sounds about right the NFL can find a way to use him but not good enough for us....

He was good enough.....did not want to play where AU wanted him to play.....which is pretty much where he is playing in the NFL.   .As I understand, he wanted to be the feature back and he was not likely to do that in the SEC.....like Kam.   ..He made a choice that worked out good for him...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tigerrules said:

What would Gus do without a field goal kicker ? 

Throw screens and reach around draw plays.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You quoted me loser. You think I care about you crying because Gus sucks? Man please

3 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Dude give it a rest. Go somewhere else for an internet message board fight. It’s gameday, its fun critiquing the x’s and o’s of the game, but some people are here to (expletive) with no logic whatsoever. 

both of you take your pettiness to PM's and leave it off the board.

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

What would Gus do without a field goal kicker ? 

What would the turds do with one? 😂

10 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I thought Gus could have tackled better on that last defensive drive. He needs to quell his excitement a bit. 

Could have done a better job packing my Lucky Charms too. I like more marshmallows.

Anders having a solid game today.  Nice to see him live up his attempts today. 

Just so excited to watch this same #$%^ show offense for 1 more year till we can fire Gus. Is there anything to look forward to this offseason that would give anyone excitement about next year?

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Malzahn offense in a nutshell

#bringtheAirRaidtoAuburn. So ready to become a true pass first team. We have been a Run first team for our whole program history basically. Lets freaking have some fun finally and air it out baby!

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Anders having a solid game today.  Nice to see him live up his attempts today. 

The Kicker kicked good is the new wayyyyyyyyul the Eagle flew good!!! lol

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just so excited to watch this same #$%^ show offense for 1 more year till we can fire Gus. Is there anything to look forward to this offseason that would give anyone excitement about next year?

Not being a turd or a leg humper is a start. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Is there anything to look forward to this offseason that would give anyone excitement about next year?

Freeze, Gatewood,  George Pickens, etc 

I'm so tired of seeing the same boring offense every weekend. I want Leach!!!!! He makes 2.95 million a year. Gus makes 4.75 million. Hire Leach at 3.5. It's a steal!

Oh.......and our 3rd and long defense is atrocious. Just so I keep the game thread going. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'm so tired of seeing the same boring offense every weekend. I want Leach!!!!! He makes 2.95 million a year. Gus makes 4.75 million. Hire Leach at 3.5. It's a steal!

Gus making 6.7 million this season. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Leach or Gundy would actually have a clue what to do with our treasure trove of WRs and Bo Nix. Gus is just like hummmptttty derrrrrrr deeeee duhhhhhhhhhh lets run up the middle for 2 yards BUT DO IT IN A HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!! They will never see it coming! lol

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You quoted me loser. You think I care about you crying because Gus sucks? Man please

I sure did...people quote each other all the time. It’s a function of the board. Yeah he has sucked this season. And I ain’t crying about nothing it’s just fooseball man...

Archived