**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** Gus for talking to Malik like that. The only time you have any fire all year is when you put a kid in whose been shafted all year and then you get mad because he makes the wrong read? He’s had no live experience this year Gus. 

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Gus is looking unhinged on the sideline

justifiably pissed because Willis blew an easy TD...

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He’s got a gigantic leg and that’s a weapon. If the offense isn’t moving you gotta take what you can get. We did put him in the game to make long kicks quite a bit but Anders is a competitor and I’m sure he was wanting to keep hacking  away. That’s what it takes to get out of the funk.

And I agree, I’m only saying that he was put in a tough position to be successful and really gather a rhythm. He was hitting a spot there were most of the attempts were 50+. Not a whole lot of room for consistent confidence there.

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Gus to Willis: "whaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm mad cause you didnt make the right read because you NEVER PLAYYYYYYYY." Too little too late. 

You don’t ever see him talking to Stidham like that.

The announcer just backed up what I have been saying for a long time. We need a true DT/QB to make this offense run the way it should. Everytime I make this comment, I get blasted! lol!

Just now, AU64 said:

justifiably pissed because Willis blew an easy TD...

Yea don’t get onto stidham or show any kind of fire when anybody else on the O makes a mistake, but make sure you get mad at the QB you rarely play.

Just now, Zeek said:

**** Gus for talking to Malik like that. The only time you have any fire all year is when you put a kid in whose been shafted all year and then you get mad because he makes the wrong read? He’s had no live experience this year Gus. 

He's been in on quite a few similar situations and has almost always made the wrong read......gotta take advantage of the chances you get....

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

The announcer just backed up what I have been saying for a long time. We need a true DT/QB to make this offense run the way it should. Everytime I make this comment, I get blasted! lol!

Oh I agree...the problem is, THAT'S WHAT JARRETT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE! If we hang on to both Nix and to Gus I GUARANTEE YOU we'll be saying that Nix is "a project" and "not a dual threat QB." Because that has happened with EVERY SINGLE QUARTERBACK since NM.

Just now, AURealist said:

Gus getting all upset.  Wow.  So manly...

ST and D is making his O look bad. But I don’t get the point of this post.

Just now, Zeek said:

1000 of these....👍

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Yea don’t get onto stidham or show any kind of fire when anybody else on the O makes a mistake, but make sure you get mad at the QB you rarely play.

Agree...JS treated with kid gloves it seems...

Just now, doc4aday said:

I agree with you so long as the accuracy is there on the passing part of the “dual threat”

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I’m sure he has repped that play many times....he knew what to do. Just failed to execute it. I swear ...

Just now, AU64 said:

He's been in on quite a few similar situations and has almost always made the wrong read......gotta take advantage of the chances you get....

Then play him more and let him become more comfortable in game situations, or play a different QB. Just rubs people the wrong way when regular starters dont get that treatment but a guy who rarely plays does.

Archived