**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yea don’t get onto stidham or show any kind of fire when anybody else on the O makes a mistake, but make sure you get mad at the QB you rarely play.

He rarely plays because he makes bad reads. Remember the safety? The game doesn’t slow down for him. 

1 minute ago, Browning4AU said:

He said something about it being the worst (something) he has ever seen in his life. I'm with ya, Gustav. 

No go back and look he said” this is the dunbest football team I ever saw,” then looked at the tam and said “your just dumb” I played it back about three times.

Offensive assessment:

Lack of concentration 

Lack of coaching preparation 

Lack of diversity in play calling selection 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

justifiably pissed because Willis blew an easy TD...

Nah bump that. I haven't seen him have any emotion at JS. That's piss poor imo

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yea don’t get onto stidham or show any kind of fire when anybody else on the O makes a mistake, but make sure you get mad at the QB you rarely play.

He chewed Kim’s ass out as well on the bad snap...

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He rarely plays because he makes bad reads. Remember the safety? The game doesn’t slow down for him. 

Then play a different QB, why play a QB that can’t  run your offense, then get mad at him?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

EXACTLY.

He didnt make a bad read because he rarely plays... He rarely plays because he makes bad reads!

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Just rubs people the wrong way when regular starters dont get that treatment but a guy who rarely plays does.

I can see this. I don’t even know why he was out there though. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The timing is the issue. This should be happening in PRACTICE when he screws up. Drilling it over and over till he gets it. This should have happened earlier in the season in mop up. But it didn't. And when JS does something boneheaded he does nothing. Or when he's smiling and laughing on sideline instead of leading his teammates.....nothing. He wants to be mad he needs to be mad at HIMSELF for allowing the lackadaisical attitude that seems to permeate this team. 

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Y’all are fricking incredible one week pissed nothing is said when someone screws up the next week poor kid just has no clue what to do.  Y’all are definitely unhinged

Say it louder for the people in the back

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Think he made a good read the play before that. Again maybe a little more playing time and he would not  be so nervous.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

**** Gus for talking to Malik like that. The only time you have any fire all year is when you put a kid in whose been shafted all year and then you get mad because he makes the wrong read? He’s had no live experience this year Gus. 

Agree 100%. Where was this “fire” when Stidham did some of the boneheaded stuff he’s done this year or how about when the line has looked about as tough as a wet paper sack?

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No go back and look he said” this is the dunbest football team I ever saw,” then looked at the tam and said “your just dumb” I played it back about three times.

I can't rewind where I'm watching or I would've tried to figure it out. I'll catch it on the replay. But if that's what he said, you can bet it'll be on twitter shortly. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Then play a different QB, why play a QB that can’t  run your offense, then get mad at him?

Gatewood would’ve scored. Heard it here first.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

EXACTLY.

He didnt make a bad read because he rarely plays... He rarely plays because he makes bad reads!

Oh I agree with that, I’m not making a lobby for him to play, but if you’re going to put a guy in who can’t run your offense efficiently, then get mad at him, when he’s not on the field much, then play another QB

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Oh I agree...the problem is, THAT'S WHAT JARRETT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!

JS just looks gun shy and cannot make good reads on his receivers. There is no way liberty should give him the problems he has. I think his problems seem to be more than he can handle at times when passing the ball. Buckshot is shooting blanks now!

Their punter is good.

Kid made a bad read. Nothing wrong with getting onto him. Moving on. 

Archived