**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

Why arent we letting Gatewood and Cord get playing time? What good does having Jarrett Stidham in for this game do? JS is what he is. No Liberty reps are going to change that.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I agree with you so long as the accuracy is there on the passing part of the “dual threat”

I think Kelly Bryant, Freeze,  new OL coach, maybe new RB coach could get us 9-10 wins for 2019.  Please put Gatewood in Gus.  I have a gut feeling that he will do fine.

Today would not be a better day for a football game.  Perfect weather, sun is setting.  Very pleasant.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Why didn’t he chew JS s when he made several crap passes that 1 st possession 

Because Gus only yells when he's got the game wrapped up.  It's just an act.  

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Why didn’t he chew JS s when he made several crap passes that 1 st possession 

What crap passes?  The one to Slayton where he double clutched.  Glad it was off would have been a INT if he put it in there

I will admit I am somewhat impressed with the Gus stans ability to find anything to still side with him in every situation. I don't take it lightly, I know how hard that has to be. 

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

I think Kelly Bryant, Freeze,  new OL coach, maybe new RB coach could get us 9-10 wins for 2019.  Please put Gatewood in Gus.  I have a gut feeling that he will do fine.

I like your optimism, but in this scenario are we getting a new OL, and are we physically restraining gus from making play calls?

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I will admit I am somewhat impressed with the Gus stans ability to find anything to still side with him in every situation. I don't take it lightly, I know how hard that has to be. 

Gus plucked Kam Martin from his backup duties and making Gus look like a damn genius. 😁 

The ball crossed the damn line! The SEC sucks if they don’t look at this!

That was a TD ....that was a TD JS!

Archived