**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@corchjay I like some fire coming from a head coach but it doesn’t happen until we’re playing Liberty? Then it happens to Malik Willis a guy who has been given the shaft all year. It’s not a good look.

That’s a moment where you talk to a player seriously. Not a screaming/big scene moment. Gus just isn’t a good leader and that ass chewing should have happened a long time ago to a different qb.

I know you fight the good fight a lot on here. But this ain’t it, chief.

Give me Liberty or give me Gus! lol!

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

The ball crossed the damn line! The SEC sucks if they don’t look at this!

His knee hit before it crossed. We don’t need to make up stuff. We should be over powering these guys.

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Give me Liberty or give me Gus!

Implying Gus is death? Lol

I just rewound it and it really looks like he says “this is the dumbest football team I’ve ever seen in my life”. I asked my wife what he said without telling her what I thought and she said the exact same thing.

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I will admit I am somewhat impressed with the Gus stans ability to find anything to still side with him in every situation. I don't take it lightly, I know how hard that has to be. 

keep poliitics out of this forum.  It does NOT belong here

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

His knee hit before it crossed. We don’t need to make up stuff. We should be over powering these guys.

bull****

Just now, PigskinPat said:

I just rewound it and it really looks like he says “this is the dumbest football team I’ve ever seen in my life”. I asked my wife what he said without telling her what I thought and she said the exact same thing.

You are correct and then he looked at the team and said just dumb.

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I will admit I am somewhat impressed with the Gus stans ability to find anything to still side with him in every situation. I don't take it lightly, I know how hard that has to be. 

I will admit I am somewhat impressed with the Gus haters ability to find anything to hate him on in every situation. I don’t take it lightly, I know how hard that has to be. 

It goes both ways..

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

@corchjay I like some fire coming from a head coach but it doesn’t happen until we’re playing Liberty? Then it happens to Malik Willis a guy who has been given the shaft all year. It’s not a good look.

That’s a moment where you talk to a player seriously. Not a screaming/big scene moment. Gus just isn’t a good leader and that ass chewing should have happened a long time ago to a different qb.

I know you fight the good fight a lot on here. But this ain’t it, chief.

This is exactly when you coach the hardest.  If your players aren’t ready to play against LSU, UGA, and Bama something is wrong.  This is the perfect time.  

lol our offense is so embarrassing. We cannot even get a bunch of passing yards and touchdowns against the rent a win teams. Here is a live look at Malzahns red zone passing offense playbook scheme! haha. It pains me to watch this team attempt to pass the ball..........

gus.jpg

Just now, cole256 said:

It's not working. Wait until tomorrow and try again

What’s even being argued here? A touchdown drive against Liberty means that griping about Stidham and Gus aren’t warranted?

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

You are correct and then he looked at the team and said just dumb.

Somebody on the team should have said no that's every time you run the Cox cat

Archived