**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice return Mr. Cox

6 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Gus being excited against a lowly opponent like Liberty, is too much for me. Sorry. Ya'll can let me have it. Boom! Not many of those lately. It's more of Bust!

Senior day. Worth the excitement.

JS looks bad.  RD nice catch though. Come on guys quit making dumb mistakes.

Just now, Grimnir said:

What happened? Missed it

I mis-diagnosed the number on a Auburn player who body slammed the receiver and then shoved him. It was Davidson, not Coe.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He’s been put in manageable spots. Anders was just in a funk. 

Anders came in ranked 6th in kicks attempted as a freshman, with 22. He’s first in the nation in 50 yarders attempted, with 8. He was in a funk, I agree, he is more talented than that, but asking a freshman kicker to do what he’s been asked to do is tough on the kid.

maybe the d will make another int and score again for us. Get the d to score 28 points and we can take JS out.  I am beginning to think he just cannot find receivers and gets happy feet. His line is giving him time though. What do we do?

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I mis-diagnosed the number on a Auburn player who body slammed the receiver and then shoved him. It was Davidson, not Coe.

Coe out today I hear...

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

It's just not the same anymore. 😔

I have always hated it, but when he gets fired I am sure gonna love the hell out of using it!!!

Archived