Liberty post game

Auburn2Eugene

1 minute ago, wildlife alumni said:

I do not read many other boards and only post on occasion. However, the anti everything mentality of many is hard to look at. Right now if Gus crapes a gold brick there would be a crowd of people to compare it to the one Saban had and discus how it was not pinched off correctly. I would hate to know a recruit reads any of this. I am not saying I want Gus as the coach forever but I am a proud Alumni and will always support the AU family. Congrats to the team and War Eagle!

He doesn't have it in him.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, wildlife alumni said:

I do not read many other boards and only post on occasion. However, the anti everything mentality of many is hard to look at. Right now if Gus crapes a gold brick there would be a crowd of people to compare it to the one Saban had and discus how it was not pinched off correctly. I would hate to know a recruit reads any of this. I am not saying I want Gus as the coach forever but I am a proud Alumni and will always support the AU family. Congrats to the team and War Eagle!

The Yankees are compared to the Red Sox,  The Lakers are compared to the Celtics,  Ohio state is compared to Michigan,  Green Bay is compared to Chicago and Yes,  Auburn is compared to Alabama. That's why they call it a rivalry. Sorry if it seems so lopsided.

If the shoe were on the other foot and CNS was Auburn's head coach,  people would be making comparison's left and right.

9 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Wrong forum, I know, but Washington State is lighting it up. Their passing game is fun to watch. Leach would be fun at Auburn.

41-14   

AZ's wheels have fallen off.   They may sneak onto the bus and beat it to the airport at the half.

16 minutes ago, AURealist said:

41-14   

AZ's wheels have fallen off.   They may sneak onto the bus and beat it to the airport at the half.

55-14 at the half. So fun to watch. Their freshman rb is similar to McCaffrey. 

5 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I wish Auburn had Leach as their coach.

We can't have him.   

Funny he makes exactly half what we're paying Gus per season.

We're so stupid!!!!!!  LOL!   :brickwall:

7 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Hal Mumme part 2

10 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I wish Auburn had Leach as their coach.

He would make Auburn football fun! 

Malzahn could have an exciting offense if he would remember what he did at Tulsa. As a freshman in 2007,  Charles Clay had 1300+ yards receiving and rushing. Team over 7000 yds. 

Combine Auburn's skill players with the system Malzahn ran at Tulsa, the offensive numbers could have been big-time. 

6 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

He would make Auburn football fun! 

Malzahn could have an exciting offense if he would remember what he did at Tulsa. As a freshman in 2007,  Charles Clay had 1300+ yards receiving and rushing. Team over 7000 yds. 

Combine Auburn's skill players with the system Malzahn ran at Tulsa, the offensive numbers could have been big-time. 

He trys to do what he does at Tulsa from time to time it just does not work. He trys to throw the deep ball here but instead of guys running streaking wide open down the field they are covered because this is the sec.

3 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Case and point.

j be like, Hey ya'll I gragiated 6th grade. Good job j. :no:

13 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Hal Mumme part 2

lol that is laughable. Kentucky does not have our talent to be able to to be as successful as we could with a Air Raid coach like Leach.

23 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

55-14 at the half. So fun to watch. Their freshman rb is similar to McCaffrey. 

55 points at the half.  That's okay I guess.

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol that is laughable. Kentucky does not have our talent to be able to to be as successful as we could with a Air Raid coach like Leach.

He better bring a consistent running game with him. In this conference you have to run the ball when you have to and stop it when you need to. I just do not believe his scheme can win championships in the SEC, too much talent on the defensive lines and athletes that can cover one on one. 

5 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

He better bring a consistent running game with him. In this conference you have to run the ball when you have to and stop it when you need to. I just do not believe his scheme can win championships in the SEC, too much talent on the defensive lines and athletes that can cover one on one. 

2006 or 07ish????? I would agree with you. BUT NOW?!?!? Omgsh HECK YES it can. 

5 hours ago, auburnphan said:

playing time is earned by doing what you are suppose to do, being where you are suppose to be when you are suppose to be there and putting in the expected effort.  Really can't spell it out to you any more rthan that without talking bad about a player

Just curious, do u have some inside information on Gatewood? Maybe missing classes or being late to meeting? Breaking team rules? It seems as if you have a look behind the curtain based off your posts so if so I would be curious to know

5 hours ago, corchjay said:

For those wondering about Asa.  The Auburn Network clearly said post game this was Asa’s 4th game action of the season and what happens going forward will determine the if he is redshirted or not.  No clue because I don’t worry about redshirt stuff much but people have been making a big deal about so just passing along info that the network was saying.  

I heard this as well while leavingg the stadium....did he not play in 4, and then go in for one play I think against Arky? So based off that this would be five either way.... Very confusing

6 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

We took care of business. Here's to hoping for a miracle next week. 

Hoping for a miracle that Malzahn actually gets fired?! I know what I want for Christmas!!!! lol

5 hours ago, wildlife alumni said:

Not a crowd. Legitimately, you and one other guy. Apathy has set in for many Auburn fans because the coach is mediocre. If he wasn’t mediocre, the positivity would be much higher. It’s not rocket science. Sorry people aren’t excited about a liberty victory. 

7 hours ago, murpjf88 said:

Different strokes for different folks I guess. It really depends. It wasn't the celebration per se. It's the fact that he underwhelms and underachieves his way through another season,  gets put in his place more times than not against teams in his own weight class,  finally faces a team he can beat on and he's out there smashing high fives with the water boy because of a pick six against a first year FBS school. Show some composure and act like you belong here. This is arguably the Worst team Auburn has faced in years if not decades. It was a nice interception though.

If coaches were kept/fired based off of performance,  Gus wouldn't be here so we both know that's a load.

We've played a worse team this year. Liberty beat Troy. They are bad, but let's not get carried away. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Am I allowed to post yet? I've been having my stuff deleted here lately. Am I good?

Cole! Where are you!!!

Archived