Liberty post game

Auburn2Eugene

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DAG said:

Not a crowd. Legitimately, you and one other guy. Apathy has set in for many Auburn fans because the coach is mediocre. If he wasn’t mediocre, the positivity would be much higher. It’s not rocket science. Sorry people aren’t excited about a liberty victory. 

More people than you think feel this way. Not saying anyone is happy Gus was given this contract or with the job he has done. But it has has gotten past that in many ways. I understand it makes some people feel better to come and complain. 

14 hours ago, Grimnir said:

Back to 7 wins. C'mon man keep up

A history buff i see. 

7 minutes ago, wildlife alumni said:

More people than you think feel this way. Not saying anyone is happy Gus was given this contract or with the job he has done. But it has has gotten past that in many ways. I understand it makes some people feel better to come and complain. 

Misery loves company 

14 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

And no amount of sunshine pumping deflection will make it make a lick of sense to me.

:no:

12 hours ago, murpjf88 said:

You didn't see Nick Saban jumping up and down,  high fiving the coaches,  players,  water boy etc. every time Alabama scored a touchdown vs Citadel,  did you?

And there you have it. Why say more?

11 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Tell me Gus didn't say that...please.

Been searching for that post as well. Did I find it? Other than an accusation in this thread :no:.

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

your comment says otherwise!!!!! hahahaa. I want a coach like saban and bruce who their team is kicking ass up by multiple touchdowns or up by 20 plus and they are still coaching hard and not satisfied.

Win at all cost. $$$$$

10 hours ago, Zeek said:

Glad the seniors had fun. War Eagle. Get the lube for next week. Accept Gus is our coach next year too.

Dudes and lube stories. Troubling. :moon:

9 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

He would make Auburn football fun! 

Malzahn could have an exciting offense if he would remember what he did at Tulsa. As a freshman in 2007,  Charles Clay had 1300+ yards receiving and rushing. Team over 7000 yds. 

Combine Auburn's skill players with the system Malzahn ran at Tulsa, the offensive numbers could have been big-time. 

Quite puzzling aye?

16 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Been searching for that post as well. Did I find it? Other than an accusation in this thread :no:.

It was made in a thread that got deleted.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

It was made in a thread that got deleted.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, wildlife alumni said:

Maybe , but you and one other person are the only ones who bought that coach other. Ironically, both of you are on the flip of the coin, yet complaining.

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

Laying low, I'm trying to see what's going on. If anything out the way gets said by me, my account was hacked. 

Maybe this guy can help you come up with a stronger password?

C8BD3BF0-2A90-462E-B016-23B370E993CF.jpeg

I realized how down the fans are as Whole at the game yesterday....it was the first game I've been able to attend since last year.... And it was the worst tiger walk i've ever experienced in 35 years of going to games. Broke my heart really

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

He did say it. I made a thread about it and there was a video clip included. Not sure why but it got deleted 

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

How much money was lost yesterday at the stadium and community?  I wonder.

I had tickets and didn’t go. I tried to give them to two other couples who both told me that had their own tickets that they were trying to get rid of

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

How much money was lost yesterday at the stadium and community?  I wonder.

I had free tickets and elected not to go. No plans, just stayed home. Maybe I’m not a “real fan”, I dunno. 

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I realized how down the fans are as Whole at the game yesterday....it was the first game I've been able to attend since last year.... And it was the worst tiger walk i've ever experienced in 35 years of going to games. Broke my heart really

Did you toilet paper Toomer's corner after the game to celebrate the big win vs Liberty?

Another point of view...I attended the game yesterday.  Beautiful weather; I enjoyed both the game and weekend in Auburn immensely.  To each his/her own.

Archived