Liberty post game

Auburn2Eugene

5 hours ago, chimes said:

He did say it. I made a thread about it and there was a video clip included. Not sure why but it got deleted 

My boy, already getting threads deleted lol. Much love brother, hope you’re doing well!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/18/2018 at 11:48 AM, chimes said:

He did say it. I made a thread about it and there was a video clip included. Not sure why but it got deleted 

He absolutely said it. I just ran it back several times.  In fact, he said, "We're the dumbest football team I've ever seen, man."

24 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

He absolutely said it. I just ran it back several times.  In fact, he said, "We're the dumbest football team I've ever seen, man."

Gus said this?  Where would I find this?

Just now, Win4AU said:

It was during a TO, I think soon after he chewed MW out coming to the sidelines. He was walking down the sidelines and then walked up into a group of defensive players. It's obvious what he said.

16 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I'm not a lip reader, but I know he said it word for word.  "We are the dumbest football team I've ever seen, man.  Stupid."  He yelled it into the mic, and had a look of total frustration/irritation on his face.  There's only so much a Coach can do, at some point the players have to just play better.

1 hour ago, keesler said:

I'm not a lip reader, but I know he said it word for word.  "We are the dumbest football team I've ever seen IN MY LIFE, man.  Stupid."  He yelled it into the mic, and had a look of total frustration/irritation on his face.  There's only so much a Coach can do, at some point the players have to just play better.

Fixed it for both of us...

Archived