Bama Week! Beat Bama!!

corchjay

Frick the turds!  Shock the world.  Go Tigers

We need the ball to bounce our way, get some breaks, a couple miracles and then we at least have a chance.  

I haven't given up yet and won't until the clock reads 00:00

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anything is possible. Auburn will have to commit to the hurry up. have success running and throw the ball more than 4.5 yards per attempt. things that I'm not exactly confident in. and the offensive line will have to pick up Bama blitzes cause they are coming

I'm not going to speculate on what should or shouldn't be done to get a win.  But there will be a point in the first half where we have to play physical play after play on defense an whether good or bad move on to the next play.  On offense just sustain drives.  Their Defense will be just like all we face playing 2 deep safeties to keep everything underneath.  There will be 3 or 4 times in the game where we can either hang around and see what happens at the end of the game or get down and get out of whack and we won't know when those 3 or 4 times will be until either during the game or after the game.  

Just now, aujeff11 said:

fwiw it’s Maui Invitational week. The Iron Bowl just happens to also occur this week. 

True... beat Xavier, Beat Duke, Beat Bama... Sounds like a great week to me

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

fwiw it’s Maui Invitational week. The Iron Bowl just happens to also occur this week. 

In one week there's a good chance Auburn teams have to face Tua Tagovailoa and Zion Williamson. 

45 minutes ago, The Six said:

In one week there's a good chance Auburn teams have to face Tua Tagovailoa and Zion Williamson. 

Yep facing off against Saban and Coach K.

Beat bama!! You never know what might happen! I was there in 2002(? ) when we limped into tuscalooser with Tre Smith as our lone healthy tailback. He ran all over bama that day and Robert Johnson at tight end made some huge plays. The odds are against us but I will never concede this game until it is over! War Eagle and this week always reminds me that is is great to be an Auburn tiger!!

5 hours ago, corchjay said:

Frick the turds!  Shock the world.  Go Tigers

We need the ball to bounce our way, get some breaks, a couple miracles and then we at least have a chance.  

I haven't given up yet and won't until the clock reads 00:00

I gave up when I looked at the schedule this year and saw the game was in West Vance!!! lol. Gus cannot win in Baton Rouge, Athens or T-Town. 0 for his head coaching career. HAYYYYYYYYULLLLP!!!! MAKE IT STAHHHHHHHHHHP COACH JAY!!!!!!! haha.

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Regardless of the goings-on around the program, I ALWAYS SUPPORT THE PLAYERS.  War Damn Eagle!!

WAR DAMN DERRICK BROWN!!! Last regular season game at AU before he goes and beasts it in the NFL!!!!

5 hours ago, corchjay said:

True... beat Xavier, Beat Duke, Beat Bama... Sounds like a great week to me

Plus Gonzaga.

I'm speaking as a fan, but I think we could pull it out with some good play on our part, a little off play on their part, and some fortunate breaks like big plays on special teams.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Would be nice to derail their season, even just slightly, one can hope.

When is the last time Saban genuinely got upset? Like I am not talking us beating them in 2013 or 2017. Like a legit huge upset? 2010 vs South Carolina? Or maybe the Sugar Bowl loss to Oklahoma where Trevor Knight had the game of his life?

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

If we had an offense we’d have a shot

Expect 19 PI calls on us on deep throws by the flying Hawaiian.......... You and me both know it is coming.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

When is the last time Saban genuinely got upset? Like I am not talking us beating them in 2013 or 2017. Like a legit huge upset? 2010 vs South Carolina? Or maybe the Sugar Bowl loss to Oklahoma where Trevor Knight had the game of his life?

Yep, don’t see us doing it lol, but it would be nice. Given that we have Gus back next year regardless.

Archived