Men vs Xavier

tgrogan21

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drive the ball guys! We'll eventually find our shot but i like to see us drive more when we're off. Keep saying this.

I love to see our guys getting wide open 3's, but when we're not hitting them, we need to pound the ball down low.

We need to come out early for the 2nd half and do some shooting before the 2nd half. Both teams are struggling so it could be getting use to the arena and rims. 

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

I love to see our guys getting wide open 3's, but when we're not hitting them, we need to pound the ball down low.

careful someone will call you a basketball expert and hastag you as being unhinged

This team is too-3-point-shot crazy.  A few minutes ago, Okeke passed up an easy put-back to pass out for a 3-point shot (that missed).

this is honestly one of those type of games that favored a Mustapha or Purifoy, because you just need someone to take over and have the team witness him eat and eat off of that. Maybe run a lineup of Wiley and shooters, dump it down low every possession and just pray he does so good they start trapping.

Bruce has built this team around shooting 3's and pressure on D. Hard to just change that when the 3's aren't falling.

Archived