Men vs Xavier

tgrogan21

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE GOT THAT LOOK IN OUR EYES NOW BOYSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lbj.gif

Well let that nice lead get away in the past minute with some really sloppy play...but looks like AU can dominate when they are taking care of the ball.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

These off ball screens are annihilating Auburn right now

Xavier does not have the talent of a typical Xavier team but Chris Mack is a absolute savage of a x's and o's coach. If we play bad they can beat us. We are the much more talented team. Just got to play like it.

Fully expect Coach Pearl to give the team a nice butt-chewing because of that last minute. But we're still leading by 5 and playing this sloppy. Lets hope for a better second half.

Super aggravated, many things that happened first half are things I've talked about. Getting happy with the 3 ball. Our guards aren't disciplined. Just one that can really play 1. Getting ancy when the lights are on. Rebounding. We're still fine but we better not think we're there yet

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Up 5 and certainly didn't have a good 1st half. We're raining 3s 2nd half

Hope you're right.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Xavier does not have the talent of a typical Xavier team but Chris Mack is a absolute savage of a x's and o's coach. If we play bad they can beat us. We are the much more talented team. Just got to play like it.

I think Auburn let the momentum affect them more than Xavier did. They started trying to play blistering fast and take those shots that go down at home, maybe try to draw fouls they were given in AA, but obv we're not at home. I think this is part of the challenge of opening at home for a whole month. They need to play a disciplined level of fast, not just fast for fast's sakes

Let's overwhelm them in the 2nd. Our shot is starting to drop. Sup with Samir? 

We look like we need to calm down a touch. Uncharacteristic turnovers etc

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Fully expect Coach Pearl to give the team a nice butt-chewing because of that last minute. But we're still leading by 5 and playing this sloppy. Lets hope for a better second half.

I'm sure he does that when needed but i see him giving a speech that's more encouraging and telling the guys that we're good and just to calm down and play our game. If anything i think he'll get on to them a little about our defense and fouling. We're a vet team so that's not really needed at this point. Keep them hyped up and finish out the game. We're up and didn't play well at all. I'm not chewing my guys out...I'm just telling them...c'mon guys..we played bad and up! lol. Play our game! RELAX. lol

Just now, Tiger said:

Let's overwhelm them in the 2nd. Our shot is starting to drop. Sup with Samir? 

We look like we need to calm down a touch. Uncharacteristic turnovers etc

Now that you mention it, has Samir scored today?

Archived