Malzahn Presser 11-20-18

Auburn Kev

30 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Man, if we're 0-2 with Chick-fil-A then it just simply wasn't meant to be this season!! :laugh:

9 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Man, if we're 0-2 with Chick-fil-A then it just simply wasn't meant to be this season!! :laugh:

Cassanova McKinzy is pissed at this stat

It's going to take a perfect game, both from the coaches and players. And a good bit of luck. But we have the talent to not get blown off the field. I've seen crazier upsets. 

We have a chance...maybe not a huge chance, but a chance and this is what matters!

If Gus comes out in the sweater vest and visor combo, we will know he means business. Surely to goodness he will throw the kitchen sink at them. I don't even care if we lose at this point, I just want them to have to work to beat us. 

1 hour ago, IndianTiger said:

A lot will depend on TUA , awesome player. If and thats a big IF , our D Line can put pressure/knock him around, we may have a chance. 

If not, we know the answer

Actually if we hit him low really hard and knock him into the locker room out of the game, we have a chance. Every time he has been hit good he’s gone to the bench very slowly for a month. So it’s not a huge stretch. 

Actually wouldn’t hurt for #92 to get kidnapped, arrested, deported, ruled ineligible or get a 24 hour flu as well. 

Archived