Men Vs. Duke

WarTiger

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

basketball a game of ebb and flow.....plenty of time for AU shooters to get the "feeling".

wrong players taking the outside shots......don't think that is what BP would like to see...

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Yo Wiley is not polished enough on O to be a draft pick he looks so....... Not smooth in the post 

The question was, why he was projected by some, only a few, as a late first rounder. He’s just not smooth enough at the moment to be a good nba big man.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Yo Wiley is not polished enough on O to be a draft pick he looks so....... Not smooth in the post 

If he could develop a turn-around jump shot ala LaMarcus Aldridge he would be so much more dynamic

Well... Game time sort of slipped up on me and I'm just tuning in (although all I've seen is commercials) and I've just read this last page of in-game commentary from you guys, but it sounds ugly.

You know how we recruit football? We should be on the recruiting trail right now for a 6'6" scorer. One that doesn't even like to take 3's

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

If he could develop a turn-around jump shot ala LaMarcus Aldridge he would be so dynamic. As is, he's an easy defense. 

Archived