Congrats to Bryce Brown

ShocksMyBrain

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was high on Brown as a freshman and even I didn’t think he would be this productive over husband career. 

Congrats Bryce. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He certainly has the green light to shoot them

cole, i know you don't care for his game, and he is lacking in ball handling skills and decision making sometimes, but you have to admit, when he is ON, he is exciting and can blow out a tight game into a rout....i know what your comeback will be and ,yeah, he can do that too

1 hour ago, doverstutts said:

cole, i know you don't care for his game, and he is lacking in ball handling skills and decision making sometimes, but you have to admit, when he is ON, he is exciting and can blow out a tight game into a rout....i know what your comeback will be and ,yeah, he can do that too

You may be able to do alot of things but you can't know what's in my head. You seem like you're debating yourself about him. But this is a record so I won't dirty it up but he does have the perfect situation for his play. I can't imagine any other place he would be afforded this opportunity. Pearl must really like him. I bet he'll end up on the coaching staff in the future. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

You may be able to do alot of things but you can't know what's in my head. You seem like you're debating yourself about him. But this is a record so I won't dirty it up but he does have the perfect situation for his play. I can't imagine any other place he would be afforded this opportunity. Pearl must really like him. I bet he'll end up on the coaching staff in the future. 

you don't get invited to a lot of dinner parties,do you?....you really need to wear underwear over your head when you talk

9 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

you don't get invited to a lot of dinner parties,do you?....you really need to wear underwear over your head when you talk

Good post. 👌. I thought it was millennials that were sensitive? I know what your comeback will be. Not those millennials

17 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He broke the AU record for 3 pointers tonight. 

Congrats........if memory serves........and its failed me before........Wesley Person owned that record.

Ps...back in the day when you had to find a game room to play NBA Jams, Wesley would light the nets on fire often from downtown😂

37 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Congrats........if memory serves........and its failed me before........Wesley Person owned that record.

Ps...back in the day when you had to find a game room to play NBA Jams, Wesley would light the nets on fire often from downtown😂

Wesley was one of my first heroes of Auburn basketball.  "He's on fire!" would be a common phrase with him. 

Wesley shot at a better percentage than Brown. Comparison below: 

SmartSelect_20181122-192455_Samsung Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20181122-192557_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lance Weems one of my favorites as well...........didn't Lance miss some time due to cutting his hand skinning a deer or did I dream it?😂

2 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Amazing accomplishment for the best player on the team

Pssst...Your nescience is showing.

16 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Wow. How does a coach know such a word?  

:poke:

Explain it to me so I know how to react 👍

4 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Hmmm. Seems you are nescient also

Ha, you were right,  but now I am not.  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Amazing accomplishment for the best player on the team

😂😂😂😂 I'm the troll?

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Wasnt always a coach...that and Word of the day toilet paper.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Pssst...Your nescience is showing.

bigbird wid dem big words............i get what you are saying but i believe this is the first time i have ever seen that word before and i am a bookworm...............

congrats to mr brown on the record. we should all pitch in and buy him a full length mirror........lol.

and no one ever gives chris porter much love but helped to absolutely destroy the turds in basketball. and i still think he was one of the most exciting players ever to play roundball at auburn......

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

congrats to mr brown on the record. we should all pitch in and buy him a full length mirror........lol.

and no one ever gives chris porter much love but helped to absolutely destroy the turds in basketball. and i still think he was one of the most exciting players ever to play roundball at auburn......

had the ncaa not made AU suspend him his senior year, i still think that team could have damn near won it all...he had some demons to overcome, but from what i last heard, he is doing great

Just now, doverstutts said:

had the ncaa not made AU suspend him his senior year, i still think that team could have damn near won it all...he had some demons to overcome, but from what i last heard, he is doing great

he loved his pot. and for the record he could float.lol  or levitate if you will   lmao

4 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Pfff who hasnt heard of nescience, nephews, other relatives and friends😂..........I read the Orbituary section of the paper daily.

Archived