Just How Stoned Was Bill Walton?

DivisionN

1 minute ago, DivisionN said:

The guy seemed VERY high on something. Rambling like a maniac. 

Fairly typical I am told.....and congrats to his sidekick who mostly just say there and let him ramble....

I would love for him to call the Iron Bowl this year, and I might have liked him if we were losing by 30, but he ruined the game for me last night. I wanted to be excited about the game and enjoy some intensity. Instead I just heard a stoner on a 2 hour stream-of-consciousness rant. I usually enjoy watching people who are under the influence of something make a fool of themselves, but NOT while I'm trying to watch Auburn play a game that they have a chance of winning!

12 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I would love for him to call the Iron Bowl this year, and I might have liked him if we were losing by 30, but he ruined the game for me last night. I wanted to be excited about the game and enjoy some intensity. Instead I just heard a stoner on a 2 hour stream-of-consciousness rant. I usually enjoy watching people who are under the influence of something make a fool of themselves, but NOT while I'm trying to watch Auburn play a game that they have a chance of winning!

We could have made a drinking game out of every time he yelled, "It's the 3rd-place game -- LET EM PLAY!" 

1 hour ago, AUloggerhead said:

We could have made a drinking game out of every time he yelled, "It's the 3rd-place game -- LET EM PLAY!" 

Or, “that’s the greatest _________”!

Archived