GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PTOTiger said:

I’m new but I can spot the smart asses pretty quick 

Glad you like Gus. I don't. Not complicated.

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Pay attention. He is why we are losing this game.

I am actually proud of him for getting the PF. Refs are pussys to throw a flag on being yelled bull crap at so early in a game. This is football. Glad to see the emotion from him. Need it all day every day!!!

Yeah 3 and out as a response to a long touchdown drive is a great way to respond. This team refuses to respond well.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I think it will.....to some extent. Auburn needs to stop being the victim and accepting the status quo. That mindset needs to go.

I totally agree on that, just don’t think it will help much. People have been complaining about the Alabama special treatment for awhile now, and now it’s more prevalent than ever

Just now, Zeek said:

Yeah 3 and out as a response to a long touchdown drive is a great way to respond. This team refuses to respond well.

We are all about moral victories in this one

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Why did we go away from the run? Man boobie ran all over em last drive . Good grief 

This, line getting a push and we go away from it. I’m baffled sometimes, pass is working but run is not, let’s run. If run is working and pass is not, let’s pass.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Pay attention. He is why we are losing this game.

What game are you watching? Lol. Besides that awful UC call, what has Gus done to cause our team to hold, grab facemasks, and drop passes? Gus deserves blame for a lot, but why would you blame him for things he hasn't done?

Ban me if you want, but Stidham is a PUSS. He has NO pocket presence. He doesn't understand how to slide and keep his eyes down field. He doesn't know how to step up and let rushers momentem send them flying behind him. He bails and kills any chance of making a play. 

Archived