GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

The usual. Receivers dropping passes, we scored a 75 yard td and it got called back for questionable holding. Gus got flagged for saying bullcrap.

Gus just needs to stop saying crap. It gets us in trouble every time. 🙄

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Is it unheard of for a coach to simply pull his team off the field and say "screw it, we're playing bammer and the officials.... what's the point?  Forfeit.". ?

It wasn't just UAT. LSU.

Just now, auskip07 said:

whats the over under on us getting a 1st down this next series? 

Our team doesn't respond well to heartbreaking moments like that called back TD. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Caught defense napping...damn

Dammit Gus!

Just now, gr82be said:

Gus just needs to stop saying crap. It gets us in trouble every time. 🙄

I disagree completely. If they’re gonna screw us over anyways, get your money’s worth. I’d be in their ear all night I i was Gus right now. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

I wonder if Shivers will see another play. No one on the defense could catch him.

You know Gus.  If it's working, change things up.  If it's not working, try it until it does.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I wonder if Shivers will see another play. No one on the defense could catch him.

This . I believe he can run on anyone . 

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

I disagree completely. If they’re gonna screw us over anyways, get your money’s worth. I’d be in their ear all night I i was Gus right now. 

It was a joke ...

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Our team doesn't respond well to heartbreaking moments like that called back TD. 

Agreed. I am afraid we are going to fold like a tent. We are already a huge underdog. 

We just were not ready to play.  We can't do anything right it seems.  And then the refs on top of that...

5 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I say refuse to play with SEC refs. We won't, but it would be great. Make no mistake, the SEC refs will ALWAYS try to screw us. No matter what. We're the number one enemy of their baby, after all. I've said it before, the SEC offices are Vernon and Petunia, and Updyke is Dudley.

Archived