GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

Just now, NCTiger1982 said:

Game decided and bama players balling out like it is in doubt. Expectations for being on the field are night and day.  

So u do not see how hard Boobie and Shawn are running the rock. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PoetTiger said:

Well the score was 17-14 @ the half. D comes out and gives a TD up out the gate.

Yep, the highest scoring offense in the league getting the ball out of half, and the offensive genius HC doesn’t even try one play to make to, if they score it’s still a one score game. That conservativeness showed to make a difference didn’t it

5 minutes ago, cammycam2 said:

I played. And no coach i ever played for would have allowed us to lay down and just give up. Down by 27 in the forth? Then man the hell up and give them all they can handle until the end. You NEVER phone it in in the 4th just because you THINK the lead is impossible. The game isnt over until it is OVER

Played where?

Just now, Altima said:

it’s crazy... we’re down 31 and running the ball. the cousin ****ers are up 31 and airing it out...

i wonder if gus was ever trying to win this game?!?!?  he actually took a 1 possession game to the half with 2:40 on the clock and 3 timeouts...???

who was actually trying to win this game?!?!?

More time on the clock = more bama points.  Even Gus has figured that out.

I know the defense is gassed but come on guys... don't defend the D when they allow 52 points

Just now, AURealist said:

More time on the clock = more bama points.  Even Gus has figured that out.

Yeah, he's trying to not make it look too embarassing

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I do not blame the Defense. I just do not think they are that great. Solid defense for sure. But we really miss Our lockdown corner Carlton Davis and Trigga Tray plus Stephen Roberts. I mean come on. ALL THE BLAME goes to GUS, playcalling and OL and maybe in that order. 

Solid, exactly, but the “offensive genius” should be able to have a capable offense. A top 40 offense and this would’ve been for and sec champ birth, but nooooooo

These receiver drops is what cost us this game in my opinion.  Good refereeing finally.  A few missed calls for both teams but that is to be expected.  Defense is not bad like some are saying, just tired.  

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

Well the score was 17-14 @ the half. D comes out and gives a TD up out the gate.

I agree. It is a team game. They both stink. You don’t lose to TN with a good D. Our D can’t make a stop when it counts. 

3 minutes ago, Altima said:

it’s crazy... we’re down 31 and running the ball. the cousin ****ers are up 31 and airing it out...

i wonder if gus was ever trying to win this game?!?!?  he actually took a 1 possession game to the half with 2:40 on the clock and 3 timeouts...???

who was actually trying to win this game?!?!?

Actually was thinking the same exact thing.

3 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Don't forget the 3 and out by the offense. And the one to start the game

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Our offense is officially a clown show

Not as bad as our D tonight.

Archived