GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we please stop complaining about running out the clock when your QB is 5-15 in the first half for about 50 yards.  

I'd like to see Malzahn get another penalty and get thrown out.

I can't tolerate him because of how bammer paid his family to move to Alabaster. He's no better than any other bammer no matter what pretty stories they use to promote him. He's still cheating and he

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

TBelle I respect you but I'm not alone in this thinking. He's been showing his teeth more lately but his desire to become conservative has hurt us numerous times.

We'll agree to disagree on this point.

It doesn't matter if you are one of hundreds. It's still a stupid thing to say and it's still incorrect. Gus may not be the right guy for the Auburn job but he is not a milk-toast wimp. He has had success as a coach before Auburn, as an OC at Auburn, some brief success as a Head Coach at Auburn and he probably will have success somewhere else too. He has drive and ambition, but he's apparently just not a good match for Auburn. 

• Like 1
Just now, WDavE said:

Linemen down field

Lol he was making a ******* block right at the first down line before the ball was thrown