GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Alabama

RunInRed

Just now, corchjay said:

Killed he sucks so bad.  Has had pressure maybe twice today and has completed what 6 passes!!!

Receivers have dropped a crap ton! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers for Ryan Davis.

FB_IMG_1543099466567.jpg

1st down for Auburn after the targeting penalty.   Class by the uat players coming up to him wishing him well.  Too bad that doesn't translate to the fan bases.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I wish they’d get hit with that times 1000 but that’s me

My real desires probably shouldn’t be publicly stated

Just now, corchjay said:

Killed he sucks so bad.  Has had pressure maybe twice today and has completed what 6 passes!!!

Dude just stop. The same coach you keep defending signed him, and continues to play him because he evidently can't recruit, nor develops any one else.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

JS beastly stats.

I will say he had drops...but with our offense total them up you may have around 7 yards total

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

A beta male is not a "milk-toast wimp". He is a male with a little less testosterone than normal. Got to stay away from the plastic drinking bottles. LOL

You don't even know what it is in the context that posters are using here.....

"Beta male - An unremarkable, careful man who avoids risk and confrontation. Beta males lack the physical presence, charisma and confidence of the Alpha male." Straight from the urban dictionary. In other words....a wimp. And whatever deficiencies he may have Gus is not passive. 

nice class on some of the bama players showing their support of our hurt player.

NOW I have been known to exaggerate but I think that might of just been 81's first catch of the year.

Archived