SECCG 2018

AURaptor

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Continuing ed...long-awaited? #professionaldevelopmenthours 

I always say....the up the gut makes the coach look like a genius when it works (as do most any plays).  😊

I have never commented on a commercial shown during a big football game before but I have to this time. That commercial for CBS 'The Neighborhood'. You know what I am talking about. Not sure who is the biggest liberal propagandizer bent on destroying this country,  the TV networks or the public schools. I'm out!

4 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Alabama looks like a hot mess. Tua is off. I want to see him tested for 4 quarters. He's no Heisman. 

He’s pretty dang good, but it’s showing that he’s used to facing teams where his WR’s are just flat out faster and more talented than the opposing DBs

39 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I hate both of them with equal fervor, but I'm pulling for GA. I'm sick of Alabama, the constant media love affair,,and the whole damn situation.

It will just be replaced with the Uga love affair 

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

It will just be replaced with the Uga love affair 

The thing about it is. Alabama is in a no lose position, win and in, lose and in. Don’t see them putting a team in over them even if they lose 

I have a confession. My Georgia dislike does not run as deep as I thought. It's quite easy pulling for them today. Go Dawgs. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

I have a confession. My Georgia dislike does not run as deep as I thought. It's quite easy pulling for them today. Go Dawgs. 

Me too. Any other time it might be different. Maybe because I'm a little PO'ed about Auburn football right now

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The thing about it is. Alabama is in a no lose position, win and in, lose and in. Don’t see them putting a team in over them even if they lose 

Yep. 

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

and that's why the playoff is a sham. You lose the conference you don't get in. Otherwise why play the conference game (see last year).

Archived