SECCG 2018

AURaptor

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

So is it a given that bama is in win or lose? 

you know they will be ! 

Just now, doug3020 said:

Any chance we could just trade our staff for UGA's? 

See, my reservation about Smart in 2012 was that we wouldn't offer anything different to recruits than what Bama was offering. Which is why even though Venables is a defensive guy, I no longer have that reservation.

Watching the talent on the field with UA-UGA, I’m seeing a lot of positions where our starters would not be in the 2 deep. We better accelerate our talent, and quick!

5 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

So is it a given that bama is in win or lose? 

no it is not. Who has uat beaten? LSU? If they lose they should not get in. The playoff is flawed if you can lose and still play for the championship.

This is torture. I am going to lose my freaking mind if Bama wins another Natty under Saban without winning the frickin conference. Would be the third time. But I mean I NEVER EVER want Georgia to win a national title either. I cannot take another college football playoff with both our rivals in. Man us AU people are in a terrible situation these days lol.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Right call or not.....it would've gone bammer's way no matter what. 

Yep, had it been AU it probably would’ve stood as not enough evidence if we controlled the ball long enough or not before it was punched out

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is torture. I am going to lose my freaking mind if Bama wins another Natty under Saban without winning the frickin conference. Would be the third time. But I mean I NEVER EVER want Georgia to win a national title either. I cannot take another college football playoff with both our rivals in. Man us AU people are in a terrible situation these days lol.

Only we can do something to put a stop to it, and our geniuses in administration,are floundering around hoping for miracles

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Only we can do something to put a stop to it, and our geniuses in administration,are floundering around hoping for miracles

We are our own worst enemy fam.....

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Remain calm.  All is well.  Gus has already said he's going to turn it around.    

Archived