SECCG 2018

AURaptor

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So like Alabama to be down 2 TDs and now have a chance to tie all within a couple of minutes. Edit, Bama went stupid all.of the sudden. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I wish Gary would develop a sudden case of severe laryngitis....

Nothing I can't stand more than a man that talks too much.

37 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

He’s pretty dang good, but it’s showing that he’s used to facing teams where his WR’s are just flat out faster and more talented than the opposing DBs

Oh he's definitely a great player, but if I were choosing between him and Murray, I take Murray every time. 

30 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

It will just be replaced with the Uga love affair 

Yes...but in Georgia's corner SO FAR is the lack of REC resources. Slightly more tolerable to pull for them today.

2 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Remain calm.  All is well.  Gus has already said he's going to turn it around.    

lmao

remain calm.gif

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Oh he's definitely a great player, but if I were choosing between him and Murray, I take Murray every time. 

Murrays legs are what puts him over the top. His rushing numbers Tua cannot touch.

Chandler Wooten is all of us lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Murrays legs are what puts him over the top. His rushing numbers Tua cannot touch.

Tua is way too careless as well. Nearly cost Bama the title last year. He's benefited from playing absolutely nobody all season long. 

Kirby quit just before half. Pulled a Gus. I imagine his fans want to fire him immediately.

7 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Tua is good, but kyler, with what Alabama has on offense, I think is deadlier. He is just an elite level athlete. I think they might’ve averaged 60-70 ppg

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Tua is good, but kyler, with what Alabama has on offense, I think is deadlier. He is just an elite level athlete

It is crazy he will probaly be 1 and done at oklahoma as a starter and go play baseball after this. I wonder if the A's will let him play 1 more season.

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Can we please not turn this thread into another Gus. AU football bashing? So tired of it on every thread.

Agree. Let's make it about Kirby. Can't believe he just quit before halftime. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Agree. Let's make it about Kirby. Can't believe he just quit before halftime. 

Kirby did not quit and will not quit at any point in this game. That's just kind of ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Kirby quit just before half. Pulled a Gus. I imagine his fans want to fire him immediately.

Difference is Kirby has a team that can play with Alabama. Gus not so much.

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

I can’t stand either..if there is a possibility for both to lose I’d be down for that. 

Today it's the lesser of two evils....

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Kirby did not quit and will not quit at any point in this game. That's just kind of ridiculous.

2 minutes to go until half. Get points. We just had a lengthy conversation about this last week. How soon some forget. :no:

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Difference is Kirby has a team that can play with Alabama. Gus not so much.

Weak

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Today it's the lesser of two evils....

what is that? because if georgia wins both are in the playoff. That is the worst option imo.

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Man if you can't see the difference in the two situations I'm not about to waste my energy explaining it to you.

I was never interested in a Pop Warner explanation. Do better.

Archived