Tickets to Dayton game on 12/8?

BigSammyK

I’ve posted in the marketplace forum without any luck so I was hoping I could ask here without breaking any rules. 

Does anyone have 2 tickets to the Dayton game? I’m bringing my 75 year old mom for her birthday so I’m hoping to find decent seats without paying an arm and a leg. All of the secondary market sites are listing tickets on the lower level sides for $65+ when face value is only $24. 

I know we’re really good this year, but for Dayton that seems excessive!

Tickets belong to season ticket holders.  They pay at least $750 per seat for TUF on top of the face value for ticket for those lower seats. 

I was also looking at games to attend in Dec and we seem to shift to a one game per week schedule in Dec with them all being on Saturday. Was hoping to sneak down for a game after work and get some cheap tix for a weekday game but not many options there. I guess the Maui tourny is the reason for fewer Dec games?

Go stand in front of Auburn Arena, away from the scalpers and you will probably find an Auburn fan with some for face. Or by standing room only and sit down after the first media timeout wherever you can find a seat.

18 hours ago, BigSammyK said:

I’ve posted in the marketplace forum without any luck so I was hoping I could ask here without breaking any rules. 

Does anyone have 2 tickets to the Dayton game? I’m bringing my 75 year old mom for her birthday so I’m hoping to find decent seats without paying an arm and a leg. All of the secondary market sites are listing tickets on the lower level sides for $65+ when face value is only $24. 

I know we’re really good this year, but for Dayton that seems excessive!

Call the AU ticket office a few times the week of the game to see if any ticket holders aren't going to the game  & have given their tix back to the ticket office for other people to use.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Call the AU ticket office a few times the week of the game to see if any ticket holders aren't going to the game  & have given their tix back to the ticket office for other people to use.

That's a great idea. Thanks. 

Just found out the ticket office donates any tickets handed in by season ticket holders to a couple organizations. 

Anyone out there have a couple tickets they'd be willing to sell?

9 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

Just found out the ticket office donates any tickets handed in by season ticket holders to a couple organizations. 

Sorry. Didn't know the ticket office did that differently than football where donated ticket can go to individuals instead of an organization.

1 hour ago, tallgraycat said:

Good call Tall. If I was @BigSammyK I would jump on this since the arena was designed so that there is no bad seats in the house even if you are in the upper level as long as you are not in SRO.

15 hours ago, tallgraycat said:

This link just takes me to the AU ticket website and unfortunately there are only standing room tickets left for sale there. I'm crossing my fingers that StubHub's asking prices will lower a bit as we get later in the week.

35 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

This link just takes me to the AU ticket website and unfortunately there are only standing room tickets left for sale there. I'm crossing my fingers that StubHub's asking prices will lower a bit as we get later in the week.

When Tall made his post there were upper level seats available for $20, not just SRO. That's why I tagged you hoping you would be able to get on the site & get a seat before they ran out.

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

When Tall made his post there were upper level seats available for $20, not just SRO. That's why I tagged you hoping you would be able to get on the site & get a seat before they ran out.

At most games there are empty seat that SRO set in.  There are several students that set in the section (111) that I set in and the 2 seats beside me have been empty this season. 

43 minutes ago, ellitor said:

The website makes it look like they're available, but they haven't been for weeks. At least not 2 seats together.

Archived