Jump to content

Tickets to Dayton game on 12/8?


BigSammyK
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’ve posted in the marketplace forum without any luck so I was hoping I could ask here without breaking any rules. 

Does anyone have 2 tickets to the Dayton game? I’m bringing my 75 year old mom for her birthday so I’m hoping to find decent seats without paying an arm and a leg. All of the secondary market sites are listing tickets on the lower level sides for $65+ when face value is only $24. 

I know we’re really good this year, but for Dayton that seems excessive!

Edited by BigSammyK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





Tickets belong to season ticket holders.  They pay at least $750 per seat for TUF on top of the face value for ticket for those lower seats. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was also looking at games to attend in Dec and we seem to shift to a one game per week schedule in Dec with them all being on Saturday. Was hoping to sneak down for a game after work and get some cheap tix for a weekday game but not many options there. I guess the Maui tourny is the reason for fewer Dec games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go stand in front of Auburn Arena, away from the scalpers and you will probably find an Auburn fan with some for face. Or by standing room only and sit down after the first media timeout wherever you can find a seat.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BigSammyK said:

I’ve posted in the marketplace forum without any luck so I was hoping I could ask here without breaking any rules. 

Does anyone have 2 tickets to the Dayton game? I’m bringing my 75 year old mom for her birthday so I’m hoping to find decent seats without paying an arm and a leg. All of the secondary market sites are listing tickets on the lower level sides for $65+ when face value is only $24. 

I know we’re really good this year, but for Dayton that seems excessive!

Call the AU ticket office a few times the week of the game to see if any ticket holders aren't going to the game  & have given their tix back to the ticket office for other people to use.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Call the AU ticket office a few times the week of the game to see if any ticket holders aren't going to the game  & have given their tix back to the ticket office for other people to use.

That's a great idea. Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just found out the ticket office donates any tickets handed in by season ticket holders to a couple organizations. 

Anyone out there have a couple tickets they'd be willing to sell?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

Just found out the ticket office donates any tickets handed in by season ticket holders to a couple organizations. 

Sorry. Didn't know the ticket office did that differently than football where donated ticket can go to individuals instead of an organization.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tallgraycat said:

Good call Tall. If I was @BigSammyK I would jump on this since the arena was designed so that there is no bad seats in the house even if you are in the upper level as long as you are not in SRO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, tallgraycat said:

This link just takes me to the AU ticket website and unfortunately there are only standing room tickets left for sale there. I'm crossing my fingers that StubHub's asking prices will lower a bit as we get later in the week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

This link just takes me to the AU ticket website and unfortunately there are only standing room tickets left for sale there. I'm crossing my fingers that StubHub's asking prices will lower a bit as we get later in the week.

When Tall made his post there were upper level seats available for $20, not just SRO. That's why I tagged you hoping you would be able to get on the site & get a seat before they ran out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

When Tall made his post there were upper level seats available for $20, not just SRO. That's why I tagged you hoping you would be able to get on the site & get a seat before they ran out.

At most games there are empty seat that SRO set in.  There are several students that set in the section (111) that I set in and the 2 seats beside me have been empty this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, ellitor said:

When Tall made his post there were upper level seats available for $20, not just SRO. That's why I tagged you hoping you would be able to get on the site & get a seat before they ran out.

The website makes it look like they're available, but they haven't been for weeks. At least not 2 seats together.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...