Which Players are Leaving?

AUght2win

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Don't believe you.  I will need the following to verify your account or else it will be taken into the fake new account:

1.  Notarized form verifying your presence.

2.  Photo of you and said player on the stage at the exact same time.

3.  To verify your identity I need two forms of identification from the following: driver's license, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate.

I look forward to your timely response.

Sure! Just PM’ed you my SSN!

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Sure! Just PM’ed you my SSN!

He probably needs your bank account number just  to be sure....:dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Miller writes that Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham also boosted his stock this week, and that three scouts told him Stidham could even climb into the end of the first round. Stidham has been projected as a Day 2 guy in most mock drafts, so that would be a pretty significant leap for him.

6 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Miller writes that Auburn quarterback Jarrett Stidham also boosted his stock this week, and that three scouts told him Stidham could even climb into the end of the first round. Stidham has been projected as a Day 2 guy in most mock drafts, so that would be a pretty significant leap for him.

Stidham's stock always goes up in practice. It is during games that he gets happy feet. Let's see how he does when pressure is put on him. We know he can make every throw that has never been the question but once teams started to put pressure on him he started to lose his groove. That said at beginning of year O-Line was so bad it was easy to see why he got happy feet. 

I hope he shows out. I would also like to know what was hurt on Stidham during the year as that might have had something to do with it. After Perdue game Gus said he was finally healthy but did not elaborate.

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Stidham's stock always goes up in practice. It is during games that he gets happy feet. Let's see how he does when pressure is put on him. We know he can make every throw that has never been the question but once teams started to put pressure on him he started to lose his groove. That said at beginning of year O-Line was so bad it was easy to see why he got happy feet. 

I hope he shows out. I would also like to know what was hurt on Stidham during the year as that might have had something to do with it. After Perdue game Gus said he was finally healthy but did not elaborate.

Stidham didn’t help himself that first series. Very indecisive and then the fumble.  

2 hours ago, AidiAU said:

How did our guys end up doing yesterday? 

Auburn QB Jarrett Stidham completed 4-of-5 passes for 30 yards for the South in a 34-24 loss to the North on Saturday in the Reese's Senior Bowl.

Stidham got the least amount of chances to throw of any quarterback, which is sort of disappointing considering how good his reviews were from some analysts in Mobile. The 6-foot-2, 214-pound quarterback did lose a fumble, but other than that, he looked fine. Stidham could be a Day 2 pick, but testing and his pro day is going to be critical after his mediocre redshirt junior season.

Davis tied for the team lead with 7 or 8 tackles

2 hours ago, AidiAU said:

How did our guys end up doing yesterday? 

D. Davis got a lot of snaps and as far as could be told from the TV, payed well.

D. Russell made at least one "oh wow" type tackle and got a lot of snaps.

Stidham fumbled twice, losing one. The way they did it, the 3rd quarter was Stidham's. Unfortunately, the North team controlled the ball most if the 3rd qtr so Stidham got relatively few snaps compared to the other QB's. 4 completions for only 30 yards tells what type of passes he was throwing. Both fumbles were the result of him not reacting to the pass rush soon enough. I don't think Stidham helped himself at all by his performance in the game. Hopefully the week of practice went better for him.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

D. Davis got a lot of snaps and as far as could be told from the TV, payed well.

Stidham fumbled twice, losing one. The way they did it, the 3rd quarter was Stidham's. Unfortunately, the North team controlled the ball most if the 3rd qtr so Stidham got relatively few snaps compared to the other QB's. 4 completions for only 30 yards tells what type of passes he was throwing. Both fumbles were the result of him not reacting to the pass rush soon enough. I don't think Stidham helped himself at all by his performance in the game. Hopefully the week of practice went better for him.

Holy crap Stidham..

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Practice did go well for him as he got recognized for it . I think he got a gold star or something.

Meanwhile the qb many were saying they didn't want performed well during practice and the game......lol. Can't make this stuff up

16 hours ago, cole256 said:

Meanwhile the qb many were saying they didn't want performed well during practice and the game......lol. Can't make this stuff up

He's a poor man's Gatewood with only one year left. His presence here would only have muddied the waters in the QB competition. He also threw a bad looking interception, if memory serves. I didn't want him to come here and still wouldn't want him here now. LOL? At what?

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

He's a poor man's Gatewood with only one year left. His presence here would only have muddied the waters in the QB competition. He also threw a bad looking interception, if memory serves. I didn't want him to come here and still wouldn't want him here now. LOL? At what?

I'm lol at how stupid the position of muddied water is. I'm also laughing at simple minded posters that see a black qb with size and compare them all to each other. We don't even know Gatewood's skill set. Then I'm laughing at this post for saying he threw a bad looking int. I've seen Tom Brady throw a bad pick before.....Wtf those that mean.....and what about the 2 td's? You missed those right? 

Bottom line an established qb that performed better than our highly touted qb you didn't and still don't want......and we're a team without a QB with any throwing experience......can't get any more not smart than that

The QB waters at Auburn have been nothing but mud, slush, with a mix of quick sand the entire time CGM has been here.  

Watch what happens when Gus & Dilly throw in a QB with basically zero SEC experience in live game action in a hostile environment away from home, or even at home vs a top 5-10 defense.   😣

4 minutes ago, keesler said:

The QB waters at Auburn have been nothing but mud, slush, with a mix of quick sand the entire time CGM has been here.  

Watch what happens when Gus & Dilly throw in a QB with basically zero SEC experience in live game action in a hostile environment away from home, or even at home vs a top 5-10 defense.   😣

Yep.

The thing that gets me abut this is when that type of QB comes in against our defense, they seem to do well against us.   Drives me crazy!!!

17 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm lol at how stupid the position of muddied water is. I'm also laughing at simple minded posters that see a black qb with size and compare them all to each other. We don't even know Gatewood's skill set. Then I'm laughing at this post for saying he threw a bad looking int. I've seen Tom Brady throw a bad pick before.....Wtf those that mean.....and what about the 2 td's? You missed those right? 

Bottom line an established qb that performed better than our highly touted qb you didn't and still don't want......and we're a team without a QB with any throwing experience......can't get any more not smart than that

Mikey also said that Davis Webb would've muddied the waters- seriously, WTH does that mean?- in 2016. What a prediction. 

Without looking back, I bet he was against bringing in Nick Marshall and Russell Wilson, too. 

Poor man's Joey Gatewood? Hah. What a strange thing of him to say when nobody has any clue what kind of college quarterback Gatewood is. 

42 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Mikey also said that Davis Webb would've muddied the waters- seriously, WTH does that mean?- in 2016. What a prediction. 

Without looking back, I bet he was against bringing in Nick Marshall and Russell Wilson, too. 

Poor man's Joey Gatewood? Hah. What a strange thing of him to say when nobody has any clue what kind of college quarterback Gatewood is. 

Right. This guy went into the senior Bowlcame out with people saying he'll have a top 5arm in the NFL the NFL!!!.....performed in the game making 3 throws nobody else can even make.....he's a poor man's Gatewood😂😂 clown posts here lately

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Right. This guy went into the senior Bowlcame out with people saying he'll have a top 5arm in the NFL the NFL!!!.....performed in the game making 3 throws nobody else can even make.....he's a poor man's Gatewood😂😂 clown posts here lately

The Buffalo QB has serious accuracy issues and isn't very fast. Does have a big arm but I wouldn't want him. Don't think he will last long in the NFL.

38 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

The Buffalo QB has serious accuracy issues and isn't very fast. Does have a big arm but I wouldn't want him. Don't think he will last long in the NFL.

His accuracy was better than everybody during practice and the game besides the duke guy, during the game he showed more than EVERYBODY being elusive in the pocket and extending the drive and running for first downs.....needless to say if he's better than everybody in the senior Bowl right now he'd be decent for a school with no QB experience......let most you tell it Bo and Gatewood is better than him right now 🙄

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

His accuracy was better than everybody during practice and the game besides the duke guy, during the game he showed more than EVERYBODY being elusive in the pocket and extending the drive and running for first downs.....needless to say if he's better than everybody in the senior Bowl right now he'd be decent for a school with no QB experience......let most you tell it Bo and Gatewood is better than him right now 🙄

I would rather use this season to break in Bo or Joey than to spend it on anything less than a game changer. Jackson completed just 55% of his passes last year in the MAC, along with 12 INTs. In NCAA '14 terminology, I'd rather go with the upside of the 79 OVR freshman than the 84 OVR senior. 

6 guys listed here. One of them is Tyree Jackson.

Side note: Look at the schools. Once again, this panic over a CFB free agency free-for-all is a bit silly. Guys who kill it at G5 schools will mostly stay at their G5 school and keep killing it instead of risking a position battle at a P5 powerhouse. 

9 hours ago, AUght2win said:

I would rather use this season to break in Bo or Joey than to spend it on anything less than a game changer. Jackson completed just 55% of his passes last year in the MAC, along with 12 INTs. In NCAA '14 terminology, I'd rather go with the upside of the 79 OVR freshman than the 84 OVR senior. 

Spot on. Apparently the coaching staff agrees with you, they didn't respond to Jackson's interest in Auburn. Kelly Bryant would have been worth bringing in but Jackson is no Kelly Bryant.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Spot on. Apparently the coaching staff agrees with you, they didn't respond to Jackson's interest in Auburn. Kelly Bryant would have been worth bringing in but Jackson is no Kelly Bryant.

😂😂😂

Archived