Which Players are Leaving?

AUght2win

What about Slayton?  Is there any talk of him testing waters after the game he had last Friday?

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AUght2win said:

KJ was ready. He is built like McFadden. And the thing that makes him a great pro is vision and patience, which are more valuable than to a RB than prototypical size.

Again KJ proved me wrong and made up cause of his ability to read blocks. 

They were not built anything alike physically. 

Darren McFadden 6’2 223

40: 4.33

KJ 6’0  210

40:4.58

but after rookie year and made right decision, and was a beast. 

Go look up size , weight , for majority of every down backs in NFL and get back at me . KJ is just one of those special talents !

46 minutes ago, bmartin3228 said:

Again KJ proved me wrong and made up cause of his ability to read blocks. 

They were not built anything alike physically. 

Darren McFadden 6’2 223

40: 4.33

KJ 6’0  210

40:4.58

but after rookie year and made right decision, and was a beast. 

Go look up size , weight , for majority of every down backs in NFL and get back at me . KJ is just one of those special talents !

KJ: 6'0 210

Dmac: 6'2 210. 

They are built exactly the same. Long arms, lanky, upright, long torso. Most runningbacks are short and stocky with a low center of gravity.

USATSI_8285020_168381178_lowres.jpg

usatsi_10453516.jpg

71178ebe9a20ba75954bd47e38463a6c.jpg

images (1).jpeg

On 12/31/2018 at 8:50 AM, Mikey said:

My sources are what was revealed at the time during the NCAA investigation.  It was universally CLAIMED that Cecil sought money, "shopped" Cam around everywhere they visited and so forth. It was also universally CLAIMED that since MSU offered $180,000 Auburn must have paid more. That was the media desperately seeking clicks and views without regard to the truth. All that was disproved during the NCAA's investigation.

Cecil didn't forget to report it, he failed to report it. Why is anybody's guess. Could have been anything between he didn't think it was important to Cecil not wanting to get involved in some ensuing hassle. Had he reported it promptly the blame and some serious penalties would have fallen on MSU.

i believe they even claimed cecil wanted money for his church which was having some kind of problems as well. i think the laptop cam bought is what convinced many cam was lying about money from auburn. but the fbi and ncaa spent a year more or less searching every nook ans cranny and auburn came away clean. i hate cam was smeared. there is hardly a week goes by cam is not feeding the homeless or feeding needy folks at thanksgiving as well as providing hundreds of families with  christmas. i love him and hope one day he gets a great team behind him and wins a superbowl.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe they even claimed cecil wanted money for his church which was having some kind of problems as well. i think the laptop cam bought is what convinced many cam was lying about money from auburn. but the fbi and ncaa spent a year more or less searching every nook ans cranny and auburn came away clean. i hate cam was smeared. there is hardly a week goes by cam is not feeding the homeless or feeding needy folks at thanksgiving as well as providing hundreds of families with  christmas. i love him and hope one day he gets a great team behind him and wins a superbowl.

I don’t think the FBI was ever involved. And we all know Cam didn’t “buy” that laptop. But that’s water under the bridge. 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

I don’t think the FBI was ever involved. And we all know Cam didn’t “buy” that laptop. But that’s water under the bridge. 

are you sure? i read a ton of articles on the fbi being at auburn but i will admit most of it was al.com.

not trying to upset you guys but i plan on staying and will be back this year.......................lol

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

are you sure? i read a ton of articles on the fbi being at auburn but i will admit most of it was al.com.

I think it was running parallel to the Milton McGregor/ Larry Langford investigation. It had nothing to do with Auburn or football but turds started a rumor that he talked about paying the 180k on a wire tapped  phone call. Pure BS. There was even rumors (from our side)that FBI was investigating bammer  for framing cam or something like that. 

Isn’t there a old thread that can be resurrected for the Cam Newton discussion. I bet it has been discussed before. If he is still secretly on the team, Gus is a moron for not playing him more and I bet he goes to the NFL this year. Now, who else goes pro other than Stidham and Dean?

1 minute ago, WarEagle1982 said:

I am saying that Brown and Davidson join and come out early.

Although I don’t think either has proven enough consistency to be a high choice.  Brown doesn’t play hard all the time.  I have seen some practices, and he gets ripped by Garner more than anyone.  Davidson either needs to work on his burst and pass rush or move inside.  That being said I think they both still come out.

1 hour ago, WarEagle1982 said:

Although I don’t think either has proven enough consistency to be a high choice.  Brown doesn’t play hard all the time.  I have seen some practices, and he gets ripped by Garner more than anyone.  Davidson either needs to work on his burst and pass rush or move inside.  That being said I think they both still come out.

I agree with almost all that. I just hope we’re wrong. At least with Davidson. He is not a good enough pass rusher to be an nfl DE, or not a high pick DE. Moving inside might make him more money. 

1 hour ago, WarEagle1982 said:

Marlon needs to move inside for sure.

On 11/25/2018 at 6:10 PM, Scotty2Hotty said:

Davidson is a much more complete and NFL ready D-Lineman than Holland. I cannot see him staying, especially given both starting DTs are gone.

Coe I believe will stay.

I can't see that. Most true Freshman RBs don't leave.

Dean certainly has NFL talent, but is he Top 2-3 Round talent now? I don't see it. But neither was Holland and he left.

I do. Losing both DTs, both LBs and likely Davidson = run-gash coming.

I don't think Davidson is strong enough a DT to make the transition right now, but teams will bet on his upside.

Does Canella have eligibility to transfer?

21 hours ago, alexava said:

Cam bought the laptop all right. He may have known it was stolen but there was a good deal of doubt about that. More like he suspected that it might have been stolen. He panicked and tossed it out the window when the cops showed up to search the dorm for something. (Drugs?) He had written his name on the laptop. That's how they linked it to him. You don't do that with something you swiped. If forced, I may be able to retrieve the links I had at the time to the "Gainsville Sun" newspaper and the U. of Florida student honors council or whatever they term it. Cam didn't steal the laptop. He was charged with something like receiving stolen property but the issue was resolved when he agreed to do some community service hours. He was in good standing with the team and the University of Florida when he decided to transfer.

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

He was in good standing with the team and the University of Florida when he decided to transfer.

Enough so that Mullen tried to get him at MSU when he was moving on from JUCO....

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Cam bought the laptop all right. He may have known it was stolen but there was a good deal of doubt about that. More like he suspected that it might have been stolen. He panicked and tossed it out the window when the cops showed up to search the dorm for something. (Drugs?) He had written his name on the laptop. That's how they linked it to him. You don't do that with something you swiped. If forced, I may be able to retrieve the links I had at the time to the "Gainsville Sun" newspaper and the U. of Florida student honors council or whatever they term it. Cam didn't steal the laptop. He was charged with something like receiving stolen property but the issue was resolved when he agreed to do some community service hours. He was in good standing with the team and the University of Florida when he decided to transfer.

No he got caught because when he got online the IP address was identified as the stolen laptop and led police right to him. He made a good story about buying from a swindler. I love Cam but I’m not that naive. Just because they didn’t have evidence to charge him with theft, he got charged with receiving stolen property. 

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

No he got caught because when he got online the IP address was identified as the stolen laptop and led police right to him. He made a good story about buying from a swindler. I love Cam but I’m not that naive. Just because they didn’t have evidence to charge him with theft, he got charged with receiving stolen property. 

Why do you believe he swiped it when he says he bought it and that's how it was resolved? Do you have any actual evidence that he swiped it himself?

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Why do you believe he swiped it when he says he bought it and that's how it was resolved? Do you have any actual evidence that he swiped it himself?

Wait, so you 100% believe what some say without proof but 100% question others without proof?

7 minutes ago, alexava said:

So what makes you certain that he stole it and didn't buy it?

Just now, bigbird said:

Wait, so you 100% believe what some say without proof but 100% question others without proof?

Like I said elsewhere. Just depends on what he wants to hear. If he doesn't like it, it's fake news. In his defense, it's not uncommon at all. 

I'm inclined to give Cam the benefit of the doubt, but I'll stop well short of saying that I "know" he didn't steal the laptop. 

38 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Why do you believe the cops were searching for something else and accidentally caught him throwing a computer out the window when the fact is they came for the stolen computer?

45 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

So what makes you certain that he stole it and didn't buy it?

His story of how he bought it. If he bought it he knew who he bought it from. If he bought it on the street with only suspicion it was stolen he didn’t need to throw it out the window. If This was a bammer player not a single person here would believe he didn’t steal it. 

Archived