Trump’s Christian Apologists Are Unchristian

homersapien

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

PT is not trying to force anything on anyone....Geez. he just stated his opinion.

I wasn't quoting him Brother doofus, I was expressing the American legal principle that negates his argument.

Geez, don't I get to state my opinion?   :-\

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

unless you also feel homosexuality should be illegal.  That's not the case is it?

No. I do not feel that it should be illegal to be gay. 

have not put much thought into the trans business. To my knowledge I have never met a transgender. To hear you guys one would think  45% of the population is transgender.

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Mr "probable"

And I still stand by that.    At least until PUB78 weighs in and says otherwise.

And the word "probable" is a qualifier that allows for exactly that.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm pretty sure the "you" Homer is using here isn't directed at PT, but rather a universal "you" for anyone in our society.

Thank you B-rad. That was bad of me

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm pretty sure the "you" Homer is using here isn't directed at PT, but rather a universal "you" for anyone in our society.

Then I'm petty sure you are wrong. Come on, he clearly said "you" in his post Salty quoted. But that's OK. I couldn't care less what  homie thinks. That's why he has been on my ignore list for a long time. Me discussing anything with him is a total waste of my time.

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No. I do not feel that it should be illegal to be gay. 

have not put much thought into the trans business. To my knowledge I have never met a transgender. To hear you guys one would think  45% of the population is transgender.

Not to anyone who was a critical thinker and capable of doing their own research.

But then, I recognize you clearly meant that facetiously, although its becoming progressively more difficult.

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Then I'm petty sure you are wrong. Come on, he clearly said "you" in his post Salty quoted. But that's OK. I couldn't care less what  homie thinks. That's why he has been on my ignore list for a long time. Me discussing anything with him is a total waste of my time.

I fine with you taking it personally.  Brad is right, but then you are the one I was addressing.  So it works either way. ;)

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Was there a question?

Yes there was. You rambled around late last night an half a** answered it. I was hoping for some New Years resolutions from you resulting in the new and improved Homer. Did not happen. 

Looking like @Tex made a resolution to become an even bigger end this year so do not feel alone.Brother Homer.

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

How many acres? 

You are a presumptuous little theocrat.  If you were born in Afghanistan you'd be a happy little Muslim.  Deep down, I think you know that.

Good morning Homer! 

13 hours ago, PUB78 said:

While I don't condone many things Trump has done and said, he has protected religious liberties and appointed a conservative to the Supreme Court. This is in contrast to HRC saying "we have to change long-held beliefs" in this country and  calling people who opposed her and her radical agenda "deplorables". I think we all know she was aiming this at conservative Christians and their opposition to abortion on demand ,  homosexuality and transgender issues.

No, I am a Christian Male and NO, I dont see that at all.

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, but stupid is at least forgivable. ;D

and sometimes, if you lead a good life, God will just send you high hanging curveball to knock out of the park and even out of the parking lot. 
But if you are mature enough, you will show some grace and just let it be...

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yes there was. You rambled around late last night an half a** answered it. I was hoping for some New Years resolutions from you resulting in the new and improved Homer. Did not happen. 

Looking like @Tex made a resolution to become an even bigger end this year so do not feel alone.Brother Homer.

Can you please repeat the question?

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

hell you ask em. you seem to be much more intrigued with them than me.

If it makes you feel better, I find you a smidge more sane than them.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Ask Franklin Graham or Jerry Falwell Jr.

I know where your mouth is, where does your charity money go?

• 2 weeks later...

Bill Kristol's new site

Link

Everything You Need to Know About Milo and Eric Metaxas

Want to check in on the state of American Christianity? Look no further than the radio show of pop theologian Eric Metaxas, the biographer and OG Trump supporter who last week invited disgraced provocateur Milo Yiannopoulis for an hour-long chat on his syndicated program, The Eric Metaxas Show.

Archived