Dontavius Russell accepts invite to SR Bowl!

GwillMac6

WAR DAMN DONTAVIUS RUSSELL!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!! Great opportunity. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Well freaking deserved! Congrats!

Have to think Deshaun Davis is invited and accepts soon as well!!! At least I hope so. WOOOOO!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! No one on our team deserved that invite more than him! Total slap in the face since he was a local kid and I bet he would of had a whole host of people at the Senior Bowl to watch him play. GMAFB.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! No one on our team deserved that invite more than him! Total slap in the face since he was a local kid and I bet he would of had a whole host of people at the Senior Bowl to watch him play. GMAFB.

Maybe our BOT picked who was invited this year.

It's okay.

Deshaun will make his mark in the League.  He'll make his $$$.

Sam Mills anyone?

Congrats!  May have to go down again to watch the bowl.  Terrible location, but fun to support your own players and see others you haven’t seen in person. 

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Congrats!  May have to go down again to watch the bowl.  Terrible location, but fun to support your own players and see others you haven’t seen in person. 

I grew up watching on TV with my Dad and always got a kick out of the helmets covered in multiple school logos.  Silly, I know, but just one of those fond memories...

6 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I grew up watching on TV with my Dad and always got a kick out of the helmets covered in multiple school logos.  Silly, I know, but just one of those fond memories...

It is pretty cool.  Even better is at the game you can be standing at the fence which lines the outside of the end zone so you are right up there with the players close and personal.  The problem is that stadium is not well kept.  And it is literally right in the middle of a ghetto neighborhood.  I have to be really motivated to go and I might be this year to make the 6 hour drive.  

On 12/5/2018 at 3:51 PM, GwillMac6 said:

You can celebrate, he got his invite!!!!!

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Deshaun Davis deserves his own thread for this!  Congrats guys!

I completely agree, but I’m someone that tries not to do new threads and clutter things up. If anyone deserves their own thread it is DD forsure though.

Archived