Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son of a gun it may be Dabo. It’s either got to be one like him who you’d think for various reasons wouldn’t come to Auburn or one that you think is officially retired like Stoops. 

Dabo’s tirade on the Clemson fans does add a little fuel to it....

Jimbo Fisher type?  hmmm... Former AU connections... Slimy...  No thanks.  

If Jimbo Fisher type he means has won a NC then maybe I'm for it.  Jimbo Fisher type doesn't excite me very much.  

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

If Jimbo Fisher type he means has won a NC then maybe I'm for it.  Jimbo Fisher type doesn't excite me very much.  

You read it wrong.  Jimbo Fisher type contract.  I.E. 70M guaranteed.

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

I read it as Jimbo type money but not necessarily Jimbo type. I think he’s slimy as well

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I think you’re reading too much into it. I think the prospective candidate is just saying he wants Fisher type money 

So we are going to throw away $49 million and offer more to another coach....  Man this better be a knock-your-socks-off guy!!!!!!  I do not want to see another OC\DC who has limited HC experience!  Jet gate 3.0

PS: Why is it surprising someone would be receptive?   

1 minute ago, LKEEL75 said:

So we are going to throw away $49 million and offer more to another coach....  Man this better be a knock-your-socks-off guy!!!!!!  I do not want to see another OC\DC who has limited HC experience!  Jet gate 3.0

PS: Why is it surprising someone would be receptive?   

Well apparently it’s not just someone but a person very successful . That makes a difference and also will break the myth that Auburn can’t get quality coaches 

$100 million there isn't a coach out there worth that... not even Saban.  But if that kind of money is being discussed with someone it better be a fricking absolute home run of a hire.  How about the opportunity to make $100 million over 10 years is possible if certain criteria is accomplished.  We've been down this road of just throwing money at trying to fix Auburn.  

Just now, corchjay said:

$100 million there isn't a coach out there worth that... not even Saban.  But if that kind of money is being discussed with someone it better be a fricking absolute home run of a hire.  How about the opportunity to make $100 million over 10 years is possible if certain criteria is accomplished.  We've been down this road of just throwing money at trying to fix Auburn.  

Saban would be worth every penny and you know it. 

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Bob Stoops?

That’s who I was speculating further up the thread, either one you think was done with college football like Stoops or one you’d think has every reason to stay where he is for the time being, like Dabo.

Archived