Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gowebb11 said:

It’s got to be a package deal of Mark Mangino and Charlie Weiss. 

I'd take those two as offensive line recruits 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Dabbo is the only one who is worth the money. Gundy & Petrino would be disasters. I think whoever it is or if it even happens, will hopefully be a coach with a long term record that is excellent no doubt. I really hope it is Bill Clark, Matt Campbell, or Jeff Brohm if it is not Stoops.

Oh don't get me wrong, I would love Bill Clark as a long-term hire.  But he isn't worth Jimbo money right now.  If we're spending that kind of cash, we're talking someone with a national title on their resume somewhere.

Just now, wareagleguy said:

If I were the money men I would absolutely want there to be a big time hire ready to go

might want to stop the coveting.....first, its wrong and second none of it is going to happen...coach doublebubble will be your coach next year and you might as well get used to it

Just now, doverstutts said:

might want to stop the coveting.....first, its wrong and second none of it is going to happen...coach doublebubble will be your coach next year and you might as well get used to it

That's probably the correct answer.

There is zero chance that Dabo would leave a job where he is competing for national titles every year, and move to conference/division where it's a much tougher path to get in the final 4. 

Just now, Sani-Freeze said:

There is zero chance that Dabo would leave a job where he is competing for national titles every year, and move to conference/division where it's a much tougher path to get in the final 4. 

thats not quite true...dabo is from alabama,has family in alabama and for jimbo type money,yes he would...i hope he don't,but there are situations and this is possible

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

thats not quite true...dabo is from alabama,has family in alabama and for jimbo type money,yes he would...i hope he don't,but there are situations and this is possible

Most of Dabo's immediate family has moved to Clemson.  So coming back "home" isn't the same as it once was I'm sure.  Clemson is probably more home for him at this point.  

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

Lane Kiffin.  No joke, that's my wild prediction.

If it were Lane I'm not sure he would make it to game 1 of the first season.  AU would not put up with his actions.

Archived