Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I mean does a smart person come up with the whirlybird?  Am I right, lol

I still believe there is an earth 2 where his doppelgänger is the mastermind of such an innovative offense. There, the Statue of Liberty play is your typical HB dive. 

29 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Gus hasn't out smarted anybody since fooling people it was his offense and not Cam Newton(Nick Marshall) making all of his bad play calls look good and successful by being Cam Newton(Nick Marshall).   Gus is a classic case of the Dunning-Krueger Effect.  The dumber you are, the more confident you are that you are not actually dumb.

Clearly you haven't seen all the different variations of the Cox cat.....and what about the 🗽.....you don't ever see that coming besides the end of the 3rd-4th quarter do you? Well we are the only people that has noticed that so think of all the coaching staffs that has fooled.....and what about all the variations of the screen pass!! Come on bro

31 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Gus hasn't out smarted anybody since fooling people it was his offense and not Cam Newton(Nick Marshall) making all of his bad play calls look good and successful by being Cam Newton(Nick Marshall).   Gus is a classic case of the Dunning-Krueger Effect.  The dumber you are, the more confident you are that you are not actually dumb.

Crap....this sounds spot on.  And we all call it "stubborn."   I wonder how much of his hubris may be neurological.  Why would he fight to stay where it is apparent that he isn't wanted/appreciated?  I know - $7.5/yr.   But really, just think how caustic the environment will likely become once we drop 2-3 early with a new QB again.  

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Okay if all of this is going on it would be better to just cut the damn cord

I don’t understand what he means by worse. Worse as in performance? Worse as in predicament? Mood? Standing?

28 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Crap....this sounds spot on.  And we all call it "stubborn."   I wonder how much of his hubris may be neurological.  Why would he fight to stay where it is apparent that he isn't wanted/appreciated?  I know - $7.5/yr.   But really, just think how caustic the environment will likely become once we drop 2-3 early with a new QB again.  

I just don’t think he cares though. He’s so sure of himself I don’t think anything phases him. 

34 minutes ago, Beaker said:

This is my thought as well.  Odds are he will get fired mid-season.  Tulane and Kent State are winnable, maybe MSU.  so on October 5th we could easily be 2-4.  no way he can stay.   He is in over his head.

The fiasco has gotten so bad, they can’t even spell Auburn correctly (and I thought being referred to as the University of Auburn was bad enough)! 🤨

939E8CEB-BF03-4FB1-9482-4FA9BA34B966.png

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

The fiasco has gotten so bad, they can’t even spell Auburn correctly (and I thought being referred to as the University of Auburn was bad enough)! 🤨

Those two have the faces for radio 

2 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

OMG. What has happened to my Alma Mater?!😞

2 hours ago, keesler said:

Not necessarily hard to believe, I just fail to understand why Josh is so hot on the scoop now?  The dudes putting in overtime on this stuff.

Was he chiming in during the Sunny Golloway fiasco?  How 'bout the Corey/Clint Meyers scandal and how the AD handled that stinky situation?  Or the most recent basketball fiasco with the Persons indictment, 2 suspended players and Leath wanting to can Bruce over it all? 

Was he in contact with some folks in the know that were major honors and getting their take on how they planned to disburse their funds if Bruce had been fired?

Politics.  Rubbing elbows with political contacts more than likely.  Also didn't have to use a sports writer. Who ever gave the info...any BOT would have those contacts.

6 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

That's how my one daughter says it.  It's cute coming from her. 

Not so much from people who should know better...

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

OMG. What has happened to my Alma Mater?!😞

Good thing it hasn’t gone national yet.

Completely off topic, but if y'all are looking for something to put joy in your life during this gloomy time, watch Brooklyn Nine Nine. It's a riot.

11 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Those two have the faces for radio 

I said something similar to Marcello and he blocked me on Twitter. I don’t even know why. It’s pretty obvious that he is a slob that probably eats too much bacon. Bless his heart. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I said something similar to Marcello and he blocked me on Twitter. I don’t even know why. It’s pretty obvious that he is a slob that probably eats too much bacon. Bless his heart. 

Hey don't bring bacon into this!!! Replace that with Donuts!

tenor.gif?itemid=4440047

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Damn! That's a good idea! Why didn't any of us think of that! Hey guys, we could just fire him and get another coach!

Hey weve tried everyway around this. Just pull the trigger and fire the guy. 

When will some you stop this ridiculousness and realize Gus is the coach in 2019? Pathetic. This unproductive thread is all based on a tweet about Stoops and stories about some contract modifications. CHILL OUT. Gus is here in 2019. Deal with it.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hey don't bring bacon into this!!! Replace that with Donuts!

Yeah, I misspoke. I can really picture BM eating a lot of Slim Jim’s.

Just now, Auhud08 said:

Hey weve tried everyway around this. Just pull the trigger and fire the guy. 

Hey I'm with you dude. I just cracked a joke because that idea has comprised about 90% of this thread.

1 minute ago, TigerFanAU said:

When will some you stop this ridiculousness and realize Gus is the coach in 2019? Pathetic. This unproductive thread is all based on a tweet about Stoops and stories about some contract modifications. CHILL OUT. Gus is here in 2019. Deal with it.

That is not how Auburn Auburn's things, we are doing our part.  Deal with it!!!  lol

1 minute ago, TigerFanAU said:

When will some you stop this ridiculousness and realize Gus is the coach in 2019? Pathetic. This unproductive thread is all based on a tweet about Stoops and stories some contract modifications. CHILL OUT. Gus is here in 2019. Deal with it.

e31.jpg

Archived