Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I said something similar to Marcello and he blocked me on Twitter. I don’t even know why. It’s pretty obvious that he is a slob that probably eats too much bacon. Bless his heart. 

Yeah, I like Marcelo but that dude gets way too offended way too easily. Anyone questions him on Twitter and he gets extremely snippy.

Speaking of blocking. I used to love WarBlogle but that dudes been insufferable lately. Anytime I @ him he’s just kind of a jerk.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that say Greene is powerless in the Gus situation. I just don't see that. Yes, he can't override Leath but for him to just sit it out and not do anything is irresponsible.

If I were Greene, I'd go to the board and try to get them involved and send a message to Leath and Habert that if they don't get things straightened out, then they'll take over and get things straightened out by getting outside counsel involved to get it done. Or is the board powerless to apply any pressure too?

2 hours ago, keesler said:

Very true!

Oh, I failed to congratulate you on the new little 'loof.  What a joy and blessing during this holiday season ~ Warmest wishes to you & the Mrs.

:cheers:

Thank you keesler!!! We are fortunate beyond measure.

Just now, Zeek said:

Yeah, I like Marcelo but that dude gets way too offended way too easily. Anyone questions him on Twitter and he gets extremely snippy.

Speaking of blocking. I used to love WarBlogle but that dudes been insufferable lately. Anytime I @ him he’s just kind of a jerk.

War Blogle cost us Deshaun Watson. Lmao. 

While we we are on a sidebar. @AuCivilEng1, Gus betting on himself in combination with Nike’s believe in something memes have been heavy on my heart lately. Think you can hook a brother up? 

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Insiders are saying some powerful forces are aligning against AU football status quo. I’d listen to that.

This could mean anything from "Gus is about to get the axe" to "the Death Star is priming its lasers!"

3 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Insiders are saying some powerful forces are aligning against AU football status quo. I’d listen to that.

I know why they won’t but I’m so tired of “sources” and “insiders” without any names behind it.

Sometimes you just want someone to plop their balls out in the open and stake their claims. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Who is that and what does this mean?

Mike Marshall

Edit: same guy who wrote the article found here

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/165168-marshall-column-a-matter-of-leadership/

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

He created 109 pages of nothingness here. No telling how many subscribers he got this week. Gus is here in 2019. Gus is recruiting right now.

8 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Who is that and what does this mean?

fascinating-basil-but-what-does-it-all-m

15 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Huh?

Another one:

Maybe the muscle needs to be flexed toward Leech first. Will be a huge win if we can get him out of here. How they approach the Gus contract is still murky but at least tbe man behind the madness can go away. 

9 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

He created 109 pages of nothingness here. No telling how many subscribers he got this week. Gus is here in 2019. Gus is recruiting right now.

A fool and his money are soon parted

Another one:

Maybe the muscle needs to be flexed toward Leech first. Will be a huge win if we can get him out of here. How they approach the Gus contract is still murky but at least tbe man behind the madness can go away. 

I feel like they’re flexing the way I do. I can only hold the gut in for so long lol.

Just now, Zeek said:

I feel like they’re flexing the way I do. I can only hold the gut in for so long lol.

I love it. My grandfather has always taught me to stand up straight and tuck your stomach in. These days I’m like screw it. 

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

What s the story here?

WarBlogle spooked a secret visit from DW by leaking tbe news. More than likely he would’ve never committed anyway, but blogle doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. 

21 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

War Blogle cost us Deshaun Watson. Lmao. 

While we we are on a sidebar. @AuCivilEng1, Gus betting on himself in combination with Nike’s believe in something memes have been heavy on my heart lately. Think you can hook a brother up? 

I got you bud! 🤜🤛

4932962.jpg

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Another one:

Right now he’s posting the most ambiguous tweets I’ve seen yet. He doesn’t know what’s going on either

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I got you bud! 🤜🤛

4932962.jpg

Thanks. I’m sending this to my friends btw. If that’s okay with you, of course.

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Right now he’s posting the most ambiguous tweets I’ve seen yet. He doesn’t know what’s going on either

My thoughts too. 

Auburn is going to do a thing one day.

- Mike Marshall

WarBlogle spooked a secret visit from DW by leaking tbe news. More than likely he would’ve never committed anyway, but blogle doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt. 

If you cut out my “fanny pack” as I call it I look like I could still wrestle with the best of them. All my junk food decides to go to the same spot.

That being said, it seems like all the bad at Auburn has gathered in the same spot and it’s at the top. 

2 minutes ago, aubcali said:

As I and others have been saying  — there has been a battle going on behind the scenes for a while.  

8FRBqf3yPeJm.gif

Archived