Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

36 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yeah, I like Marcelo but that dude gets way too offended way too easily. Anyone questions him on Twitter and he gets extremely snippy.

Speaking of blocking. I used to love WarBlogle but that dudes been insufferable lately. Anytime I @ him he’s just kind of a jerk.

I think he ate a lot of lead paint as a kid and adult

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburnphan said:

I think he ate a lot of lead paint as a kid and adult

I think he’s fun when things are going well but his desire to aggressively sunshine pump is just off putting. Aggressive sunshine is just odd. 

34 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Who is that and what does this mean?

they are gonna drop football and put a dome over Jordan-hare for Bruce and the boys?!!!!   lol

48 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

When will some you stop this ridiculousness and realize Gus is the coach in 2019? Pathetic. This unproductive thread is all based on a tweet about Stoops and stories about some contract modifications. CHILL OUT. Gus is here in 2019. Deal with it.

I don't think we're the ones who need some Valium.

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I think he’s fun when things are going well but his desire to aggressively sunshine pump is just off putting. Aggressive sunshine is just odd. 

everything about him is odd to me, dude is just weird, imo.

30 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Another one:

Maybe the muscle needs to be flexed toward Leech first. Will be a huge win if we can get him out of here. How they approach the Gus contract is still murky but at least tbe man behind the madness can go away. 

Maybe if the Offensive Line flexed it's collective muscle thus year, Auburn wouldn't be in this mess...

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Maybe if the Offensive Line flexed it's collective muscle thus year, Auburn wouldn't be in this mess...

If people will ever stop calling Leath, leach, or leech. Stop bringing the pirate into this

4 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Sadly, I think they were

I suppose Mike Marshall has a special deal where you can get 50% off the decoder ring he will sell you to interpret his latest tweet?

I'm hearing from a very unreliable source that Auburn will fire Malzahn tonight at 11:03 PST and Urban Myer will be the coach with Mike Leach as OC and Nick Saban as DC. Take it for what it's worth. Personally, after hearing about Stoops, I feel like this wasn't our home run hire. JABA

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

I suppose Mike Marshall has a special deal where you can get 50% off the decoder ring he will sell you to interpret his latest tweet?

I think it at least vibes with what some connected people have said, that they still don’t think Gus is our coach next year. Don’t see how AU gets out of this with Gus still being coach 

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

You mean it's just a crummy commercial?

FalseNeglectedCougar-size_restricted.gif

8 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Probably just means to drink more ovaltine.

Lol Mike Marshall is just trolling at this point. He sees how quickly the entire fan base will follow and is starving for some updates

52 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

When will some you stop this ridiculousness and realize Gus is the coach in 2019? Pathetic. This unproductive thread is all based on a tweet about Stoops and stories about some contract modifications. CHILL OUT. Gus is here in 2019. Deal with it.

What exactly is the unproductive part that you speak of? The ridiculousness originated with Leath and last year's contract. If you mean the effect on recruiting then the PTBs, Leath (again) and the leak sources already checked that box. If you mean that Gus might find out he's not the popular choice for coach he has himself to blame mostly. The jokes and posts here are pretty much how we deal with the season that we just witnessed. It was a disappoinment of epic proportions when everyone knows it should have been so much better. If you mean the contract modifications then Leath ( there he is again) has checked that box too. If we do indeed have to deal with Gus being the coach next year we will. Until that reality is 100% confirmed let everyone have their fun and enjoy the back and forth. Its not going to hurt anything that hasn't already been hurt by people in higher places than all of us. 

25 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'm hearing from a very unreliable source that Auburn will fire Malzahn tonight at 11:03 PST and Urban Myer will be the coach with Mike Leach as OC and Nick Saban as DC. Take it for what it's worth. Personally, after hearing about Stoops, I feel like this wasn't our home run hire. JABA

Saban as DC? We can do better than that. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think it's still safe to say Auburn is working on something. The fact that nobody has said anything at all indicates that. 

Mods on other sites have said this is not over. I mean the dude did not just pull this out of his ass. This is Auburn after all. Would not be suprised at all if Gus is not our head coach next year. I mean why wait? Gus has no support at all. That will not change next year in any case besides a sec title I would imagine.

The fact that nobody has said anything at all indicates that. 

Several times Auburn officials have come out and said things will be the same with Gus as our HC. People just don't want to listen. 

3 minutes ago, KnightTiger said:

someone on twitter said the coaches were called back from recruiting don't know where they saw that at though cant find it. if true that would be a sign of someone about to be axed  correct?

Doubt thats true

Archived