Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Not sure of the point of this point but only 1 pictured has a starring role on what is going on.

KAY IVEY!!!!!!

Kidding.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not sure of the point of this point but only 1 pictured has a starring role on what is going on.

I'm ready to make my accusation: Ray Harbertt killed AU football in the library with the candlestick. Did... did I win?!

Listening to 106.7 in Auburn, The Lunch Break.

Saying Pat Nix may be a candidate for OC. NO!!!

A couple of callers mentioned they had heard the rumors. The two hosts, not certain of their names, backed them up, saying it was possible.

2 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

If I was the other QBs on the roster, I'd be out the door. If we turn into the team that brings in the daddy with the QB son, we are going to spiral downwards fast. That's horrible for locker room moral. Not to mention, that poor kid needs to be able to grow up and experience life, without his father. 

6 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Somehow that seems fitting in this circus atmosphere.

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

Sure.  Why not?    

download.gif

27 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

Bill Clark just agreed to a new deal with UAB.  He’s out. 

This would be the most Auburn thing ever. Hire a HC who has not proven himself at this level, Gus, just so we can pay a huge buy-out to do the exact same thing again.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Somehow that seems fitting in this circus atmosphere.

I'm hoping that one of those cute ideas that gets thrown out there but someone picks it up as rumor.

I'm a bit of a young'n but has Pat Nix's offenses been good?

9 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

A couple of callers mentioned they had heard the rumors. The two hosts, not certain of their names, backed them up, saying it was possible.

I thought there was a rule prohibiting bringing family members on to a staff within 2 years of a player signing, or something like that?

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I thought there was a rule prohibiting bringing family members on to a staff within 2 years of a player signing, or something like that?

on a off the field role. They can be brought in as a regular on the field coach.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

that was brought up. If they are an on-field coach there is no issue with doing it. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Simple fix. We'll bring in Pat and send Bo somewhere else.😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭JABA

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

hope you are right, most schools need that rule to keep from cheating.   Only Auburn needs that rule to protect it from itself.  

Just now, aubietiger14 said:

hope you are right, most schools need that rule to keep from cheating.   Only Auburn needs that rule to protect it from itself.  

Gwill and Kev cleared it up, if it’s on the field coach it’s ok, just off the field where the rule applies.

9 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I'm hoping that one of those cute ideas that gets thrown out there but someone picks it up as rumor.

I'm a bit of a young'n but has Pat Nix's offenses been good?

He had some real bad showings at Miami on a national stage. I believe that was his last big job.

14 minutes ago, ausburn said:

You missed the humor....Almost like E.  😉

I didnt miss it.

Or appreciate it.

😉

42 minutes ago, ellitor said:

1. Most of AU except a couple of key pieces
2. Yes but Gus was shockingly aloof to how the fans felt til earlier this week.
3. Same couple of pieces as in #1 & it's not coming from University money FWIW..
4. Not sure they are acting like as is good. I just don't think any party will make any statements til there is a resolution. But the longer it goes the worse it gets.

#3 cracks me up. I mean, I guess it's kind of understandable since I'm sure he doesn't browse social media but I've been sent the has Gus been fired yet site over a dozen times.

http://hasgusmalzahnbeenfiredyet.com/

4 hours ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Too much damage to repair , if Gus stays Saban and Kirby will take every recruit they want from Auburn

If he doesn't stay they probably take every recruit from Auburn they want also. I would use the current situation to my advantage and let every recruit I competed with Auburn against know that I'm secure, stable, and will be here.... at Auburn, the guy bringing you in might not make it through the season. Want to play your career with me, or for the 3-4 guys Auburn will go through trying to beat me.

Archived