Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

man i am going to have to up my depression meds........

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol and I did not take it in a anti Larry Porter way. Only one I know who fights me on Larry Porter is Coarch.

Where is Coarch?? I haven’t seen him post lately.

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Where is Coarch?? I haven’t seen him post lately.

Think him and cole both are knocked out cold somewhere from their brawl they finally went through with the other day!!! lol 

This is some of the rare footage from it. 

apollo.png

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

man i am going to have to up my depression meds........

wewe.gif

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

So no indications of anything except Gus is and looks like will remain our coach? I am starting to think if there is even any truth to this redefined buy out agreement 

In the absence of real information it is safe to think anything right now. These reporters do nothing but speculate and end up their articles saying "..if Gus is here for 2019..."

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am afraid getting kelly might backfire on us and cause division within the team. i understand the competition thing but i wonder if willis has been promiised a fair shot? i keep thinking i heard or read where it was said gus would not take a grad transfer to sit on the bench. and i still think there was some division with the team this season but that is just my opinion and i have no facts to back it up.

You can't worry about other QBs' feelings. And you shouldn't. They're big boys. 

And you can't assume that a grad transfer automatically wins the job. That's the narrative some confused folks tried to push when Franklin came here, with total disregard for whether or not he could play the position. It's makes no sense. We don't owe a kid anything other than a scholarship. 

And you're right that there was division on the team this year. The defense got sick of carrying the offense and they started sputtering and eventually just checked out. We won't see that particular brand of division on the team next year, but unless we win more than it looks like we will, it's not going to be a happy locker room. Oh, and there is division among the coaches. Notice that we're already hearing about multiple guys being candidates for other jobs. 

Don't get depressed, though. The time for that has long since passed. Enjoy the sh** show. It's Always Sunny in Lee County. Wild card, b*tches! 

Just now, McLoofus said:

You can't worry about other QBs' feelings. And you shouldn't. They're big boys. 

And you can't assume that a grad transfer automatically wins the job. That's the narrative some confused folks tried to push when Franklin came here, with total disregard for whether or not he could play the position. It's makes no sense. We don't owe a kid anything other than a scholarship. 

And you're right that there was division on the team this year. The defense got sick of carrying the offense and they started sputtering and eventually just checked out. We won't see that particular brand of division on the team next year, but unless we win more than it looks like we will, it's not going to be a happy locker room. Oh, and there is division among the coaches. Notice that we're already hearing about multiple guys being candidates for other jobs. 

Don't get depressed, though. The time for that has long since passed. Enjoy the sh** show. It's Always Sunny in Lee County. Wild card, b*tches! 

i shall withstand the storm and will always pull for auburn

Just now, Auburn Kev said:

Update

Isn't that where we hired him from? Also didn't he work under Mack Brown at Texas? Damn. Says something if he rather work with Gus in a bad situation than go with Mack Brown again where he would probaly have at least a 3 or 4 year leash.

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

Update

losing porter would hurt us in recruiting. big time hurt!

volswire.com

Freeze to UT: 'All indications are pointing to something with Tennessee'

By: Dan Harralson |

2 minutes

KNOXVILLE — Following Jeremy Pruitt’s discussions with former Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze to fill a vacancy on UT’s staff as offensive coordinator Tyson Helton left to become Western Kentucky’s head coach, Vols Wire has learned through discussions that Freeze is becoming a reality on Rocky Top.

Brett Norsworthy of Ole Miss/IMG Football Network discussed the latest on Freeze with Vols Wire Friday afternoon.

“All indications are pointing to something with Tennessee,” Norsworthy told Vols Wire. “They (Tennessee) are getting a really good football coach.”

Norsworthy has been with the Ole Miss/IMG Football Network for 11 years and has known Freeze since his high school days in Memphis.

“Jeremy (Pruitt) is going to be a big-time winner at Tennessee,” Norsworthy said. “They (Pruitt and Freeze) will be a formidable duo.”

This week Trey Wallace of Fox Sports Knoxville and I both had sources saying that Freeze will be cleared to coach again in the SEC after being fired from Ole Miss in July 2017 with NCAA issues following.

Brett Norsworthy, Hugh Freeze, Jeremy Pruitt, Football

More VolsWire

bye bye hugh.........

28 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Great.

So the ONE offensive coach we WANT to keep will be the only one who leaves.

Nice...

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Think him and cole both are knocked out cold somewhere from their brawl they finally went through with the other day!!! lol 

This is some of the rare footage from it. 

apollo.png

Come again? Did they get forum vacations or something? I need a link to the battle of words

1 minute ago, selias said:

Come again? Did they get forum vacations or something? I need a link to the battle of words

Doubt anybody got censored if that's what you are asking. It is odd to not hear from corch in several days, hope he is ok.

30 minutes ago, DAG said:

Hilarious. I just don’t think I believe too much of this crap now. So we have a rogue president who just refuses to give up Gus , even in the face of losing tons of monetary support? Probably Public support as well? Not to mention , apparently we can pony up the money to end such a problem ? Instead , chooses to shrug off that and cause a war between sides ? Just doesn’t make sense 

He's not acting alone. Herbert is with him.

4 minutes ago, selias said:

hahaah it was awhile ago. It was after a game in october sometime. Maybe the Miss ST game.

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

only Khalil Tate would be a game changer and really help us next season. That dude is a flat out electrifying stud.

2 things. He still has to decide to transfer & has to graduate Zona 1st otherwise he's useless for us in 2019.

3 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Doubt anybody got censored if that's what you are asking. It is odd to not hear from corch in several days, hope he is ok.

I’m willing to bet corch has simply had enough.

1 minute ago, Auburn Kev said:

You mean Harbert?

I'm not going to worry about 1 letter being off. Herbert, Harbert, you know who I'm talking about.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

2 things. He still has to decide to transfer & has to graduate Zona 1st otherwise he's useless for us in 2019.

Word E.

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol and I did not take it in a anti Larry Porter way. Only one I know who fights me on Larry Porter is Coarch.

well just how big a boy are you?   lol

Archived