Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

1 hour ago, PigskinPat said:

Where is Coarch?? I haven’t seen him post lately.

Got the Ban-Hammer because he kept arguing days & days with Titan in various threads. Inserted Titan was doing a crappy job as a Mod & wouldn't stop on it so Titan finally let him go.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well just how big a boy are you?   lol

NOSE GOOOOOOOES!!!!!! Lmao

nose.gif

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Got the Ban-Hammer because he kept arguing days & days with Titan on various thread. Inserted Titan was doing a crappy job as a Mod & wouldn't stop on it so Titan finally let him go.

Me and Coach never had a problem besides a random argument here or there about Gus or Larry Porter but dang he sure seemed to get in to it with a lot of people. He was good people to me.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Got the Ban-Hammer because he kept arguing days & days with Titan on various thread. Inserted Titan was doing a crappy job as a Mod & wouldn't stop on it so Titan finally let him go.

i hope it is only a temp one. i did not agree with him often but i always enjoyed seeing him. feels odd for him not to be here.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

NOSE GOOOOOOOES!!!!!! Lmao

nose.gif

I was afraid how you were going to reply then I remembered you aren't @fredst so I took a sigh of relief.

Just now, ellitor said:

I was afraid how you were going to reply then I remembered you aren't @fredst so I took a sigh of relief.

well the sonic was never mentioned........but they call me tater salad! so fear the fear or something like that.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

liar.gif

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not a bad guy.  Doesn't know when to let it go, though.  It's just the internet.

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well the sonic was never mentioned........but they call me tater salad! so fear the fear or something like that.

Au-ite Ron White.

Just now, ellitor said:

Au-ite Ron White.

he has a new standup on netflix. mya fav of all time!

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Aww! Come on Fred! It was a good natured rib since you like to make adult jokes sometimes. Was meant to be funny.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not sure of the point of this point but only 1 pictured has a starring role on what is going on.

I forgot to hit the quote button when posting...someone a few posts before this was asking who the board members were

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Aww! Come on Fred! It was a good natured rib since you like to make adult jokes sometimes. Was meant to be funny.

9E881FFC-FF93-43EA-89AC-45FF09B3D25C.gif

68DE55CE-D155-4351-9C52-8F496A8E5A2B.gif

(FWIW)

Breaking News!

I have been informed by a certain state employee who heard it from a DOT employed janitor that Gus is gone with the announcement guaranteed for tomorrow!

You heard it here first! I'd put it on Twitter but we all know Twitter is nothing more than a den of liars, very much unlike AUF!

8 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

(FWIW)

Breaking News!

I have been informed by a certain state employee who heard it from a DOT employed janitor that Gus is gone with the announcement guaranteed for tomorrow!

You heard it here first! I'd put it on Twitter but we all know Twitter is nothing more than a den of liars, very much unlike AUF!

Sounds reliable.

6 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Sounds reliable.

I'd name my source but I value my kneecaps just as much as my credentials!

18 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

(FWIW)

Breaking News!

tenor.gif?itemid=5426034

2 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

He's not acting alone. Herbert is with him.

You mean Harbert?

tumblr_o95cpzbMbL1sot0lyo2_400.gif

25 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

So, here it is Friday and all...So, looks like Gus will survive....

based on..what?

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

based on..what?

They must know for a fact that Auburn would never announce changes on a Sat🤷🏻‍♂️

Well fellas, I’ve finally found something that perfectly summarizes everything that has unfolded this week. From the sheer excitement of thinking we were about to hire Stoops to where we are now. You’re welcome:

3BF35A27-222C-4D35-9581-EC97FBF33C2D.gif

Archived