Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

There is a fella who called into The Drive, last night. I can't remember his name. Older fella. But he went on about how Gus is the only coach who is successful against Saban so we should keep him and get behind him. I wonder if that's Corch?🤔 There can't be many of those people left, right?!

you know, most everybody would get behind malzahn if we thought he could get the job done and run the program properly.....if he was capable, he would have already showed signs of it.....he does well on a lot of things such as discipline, acedemics and stuff like that, but the football aspect of overseeing a major program where he fails.....recruiting lapses, lack of preparation except for immediate year to year needs.....he can't do it and you young folks are going to see what the barfield years were like first hand starting next year...learn to love basketball quickly

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Well fellas, I’ve finally found something that perfectly summarizes everything that has unfolded this week. From the sheer excitement of thinking we were about to hire Stoops to where we are now. You’re welcome:

3BF35A27-222C-4D35-9581-EC97FBF33C2D.gif

Where do ya'll find these gifs. They're hilarious.

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

you know, most everybody would get behind malzahn if we thought he could get the job done and run the program properly.....if he was capable, he would have already showed signs of it.....he does well on a lot of things such as discipline, acedemics and stuff like that, but the football aspect of overseeing a major program where he fails.....recruiting lapses, lack of preparation except for immediate year to year needs.....he can't do it and you young folks are going to see what the barfield years were like first hand starting next year...learn to love basketball quickly

Bruce Pearl was the only coach we have hired in my lifetime who was number 1 on my wish list out of all the coaching searches I have been around for. I will never love a AU coach more than bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce.

12 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They must know for a fact that Auburn would never announce changes on a Sat🤷🏻‍♂️

No changes allowed on Saturday in Auburn. That's why there were never any adjustments after halftime. 

7 minutes ago, tdburger said:

Where do ya'll find these gifs. They're hilarious.

On gif-finder.com, obviously 😂Look at the bottom of the gif. 

51 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

So, here it is Friday and all...So, looks like Gus will survive....

This thing may not be over soon.

Just now, cole256 said:

Then who's Mikey? Chad Morris? Freeze?

Muschamp. Loves some linebackers.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Muschamp. Loves some linebackers.

lol Mikey is pretty critical of “coach hothead”

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

This ol' lady...

7ed781fdba45276602940a5596dfef68.gif

That looks like Golf’s wife

13 hours ago, Zeek said:

Agreed, just ribbing you my guy. After some time on here it becomes apparent who puts up with what.

To @cole256 , credit he's shown quite a bit of restraint dealing with posters.

Two part question here

1. Can you picture Gus talking like this?

2. Do you want a coach who talks like this or one that never curses?

***side note it’s apparrently a year old video just now coming out 

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Two part question here

1. Can you picture Gus talking like this?

2. Do you want a coach who talks like this or one that never curses?

***side note it’s apparrently a year old video just now coming out 

1. Absolutely not

2. I don't care. I just want a good coach who isn't a slime ball. Words are words. They're just words. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Cole is good people. Now you on tbe other hand... :poke:

"Like" since I'm out of emoji votes for the day.

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

this is true

I am well stocked with bourbon, bad memes, and gifs. Let's light this candle

49 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

I remember Doug's days very well. He was way in over his head. He did have a great offensive mind and ran the Houston Veer offense if I am correct. He had William Andrews, Joe Cribbs, and another stud RB whose name eludes me. I remember the 8-3 season and the 25-18 loss to bammer during that season that I think was 1979.  I remember the 1978 season where we tied UGA and wore orange jerseys. If Coach Dye could have had Cribbs and Andrews in his wishbone attack, we would have eaten most teams we faced alive.

Gus might be a fraction better than Barfield, but you are right in that he has had time and resources to get it done to a much better tune than he is singing. I wonder if there is counseling for head coaches that can train them to let go and be a CEO and let his coordinators run the show without their meddling.  Gus could spend some of those millions for  therapy to teach him how to let go and be a true CEO.

I have MD skills and would be glad to offer my services to Gus for only $1000.00 a 2 hour session.  I guarantee you that I could have him being a true CEO after  15 sessions. I will not reveal my secret skills, but know they work just dandy!

The Doc is in his office now!

WDE!

Just now, selias said:

I am well stocked with bourbon, bad memes, and gifs. Let's light this candle

Yup. Not like we have a conference championship to watch. Though I’ll be watching my Knights struggle without McKenzie Milton. 

Just now, ellitor said:

"Like" since I'm out of emoji votes for the day.

I try to go out of my way and like stuff and have yet to run out. Must get tiring.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Yup. Not like we have a conference championship to watch. Though I’ll be watching my Knights struggle without McKenzie Milton. 

By this point, I'm just looking for the humor in it all. So...y'all are stuck with my terrible sense of humor and bad jokes ;)

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I try to go out of my way and like stuff and have yet to run out. Must get tiring.

I usually only run out about once every couple months. This thread has been emojicon gold though.

Archived