Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The devil is in the details. What’s in that new contract will determine if Gus was a winner or just shuffling the deck chairs.  Harbert and Leath were protecting their interests, no necessarily the Auburn Football program.  JMO

I would be willing to bet that the contract didn’t change at all.. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

I would be willing to bet that the contract didn’t change at all.. 

The bright side about that if true is that it wouldn't look anywhere near as bad to prospective coaches.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

This is beyond baffling no one ******* wants him here and yet here he is. At least I won't have a false  sense of positivity for next year. 6-6 here we come!

He has the least amount of support I have ever seen for a coach going in to a off season and in to next season. 95% of the fanbase wants his ass run out of here. We all are mad he is still around. LIKE DUDE READ THE ROOM!!!!! LEAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!!!!! I wish sexton could find him another job. I am beyond mad those 2 clowns got their way and he is around for another year. This offseason will be miserable because we know it means absolutely nothing. The usual excitement about a season will not be in the cards. It will be met with a collective MEH when the season gets close.

I QUIT.....HAD ENOUGH!...my consecutive streak will end with the bowl game....apparently, the faces change but the actions stay the same....i have had enough for one lifetime, since 1960 and i am not going to let anger affect my health like it did after last years LSU debacle....Auburn is ran by wealthy self-centered power brokers that only care about themselves, and is coached by a high IQ clown....i just gave up

5 hours ago, chimes said:

Take a look at his 2015 stats and say again- with a straight face- that you wouldn’t happily add Lambert to our current roster. 

4D46EE60-D233-4849-BCC2-EFC3BAB0BF58.png

Well Stidham this year put up better overall numbers and everyone complained all season about his play. I was one of his few defenders. So no, I wouldn't "gleefully add" him

Screenshot_20181202-164544.png

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He has the least amount of support I have ever seen for a coach going in to a off season and in to next season. 95% of the fanbase wants his ass run out of here. We all are mad he is still around. LIKE DUDE READ THE ROOM!!!!! LEAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!!!!! I wish sexton could find him another job. I am beyond mad those 2 clowns got their way and he is around for another year. This offseason will be miserable because we know it means absolutely nothing. The usual excitement about a season will not be in the cards. It will be met with a collective MEH when the season gets close.

Yup, just going to have to really enjoy Auburn's other sports.

I have a trash memory but I don't think Gene was this despised...

3 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Well Stidham this year put up better overall numbers and everyone complained all season about his play. I was one of his few defenders. So no, I wouldn't "gleefully add" him

Screenshot_20181202-164544.png

Better overall stats? Are we looking at the same chart...

Archived